Alternative places to stay in Philadelphia and The Countryside®
Bed & Breakfasts
More Than 100 B&Bs Throughout The Philadelphia Region Satisfy Quaint, Historic And Modern Tastes.
Bed and breakfasts have been popular in the towns of the Philadelphia countryside since George Washington first trekked to Valley Forge. With more than 100 area B&Bs from which to choose, all conveniently located close to top area attractions, restaurants and nightlife, the region’s tradition of personalized hospitality offers a world of options.
For more information about area Bed and Breakfasts, visit the following websites:
- Philadelphia Bed and Breakfasts on TripAdvisor
- Philadelphia Bed and Breakfasts
- Brandywine Valley Bed and Breakfasts
- Bucks County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Brandywine Conference and Visitors Bureau (Delaware County)
- Chester County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Valley Forge Convention and Visitors Bureau (Montgomery County)
- New Hope B & Bs
- Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, 32 Bank Street, (215) 922-0222
- Chamounix Mansion International Hostel & Meeting Center, 3250 Chamounix Drive, West Fairmount Park, (215) 878-3676
- International House of Philadelphia, 3701 Chestnut Street, (215) 387-5125
- ucityhostel, 3650 Sansom Street, (267) 438-3335
- Philadelphia/West Chester KOA, P.O. Box 920P Unionville, PA (800) 562-1726
- Shady Grove Campground, Route 21 Adamstown, PA (717) 484-4225
- Timberlane Campground, 117 Timber Lane Clarksboro, NJ (609) 425-6677
To search a complete database of regional lodging, visit www.pcvb.org.