Map all locations Events in Philadelphia
Events in Philadelphia
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Last Chance: The Philadelphia Museum Of Art’s Must-See Exhibit Represent: 200 Years Of African American Art Closes Sunday, April 5
- Cherry Blossom Peak Blooms To Hit Philly April 18-23; Here Are The Best Places For Cherry Blossom-Viewing Around Town
- Awesome News Alert: Rainbow-Colored Crosswalks Coming To Philadelphia’s Gayborhood In Summer 2015
- Weekend Picks: Final Days Of Philly Wine Week, Northern Liberties Sidewalk Sale, Fishtown Chili Cookoff, Love Run Half-Marathon, American Sardine Bar’s Wine-A-Q And More
- American Sardine Bar Wraps Up Its Philly Wine Week Fun With A Wine-A-Q This Sunday, March 29
- Head To Fitler Square For A Kid-Centric Easter Egg Hunt On Sunday, March 29
- Tonight Picks: #HOGTour Pub Crawl, Philly Wine Week Happenings, “Not” Wine Week At Alla Spina, New Hope & Lambertville Restaurant Week And More
- Easter In Philadelphia 2015: Our Guide To Easter Brunches, Dinners, Egg Hunts And More
- Save The Date: The Philadelphia Science Festival Returns For Its 5th Year With 100+ Smart Events, A Huge Street Fair And More, April 24-May 2
- Jazz Appreciation Month Returns This April With Dozens Of Free And Ticketed Music Events Celebrating Philadelphia’s Rich Jazz History
- View more from the blog
Dine Out, Fight AIDS
April 30thView More
More than 200 restaurants are giving back during the 25th annual Dining Out for Life. During the special evening, participating restaurants will donate one-third of the cost of your meal to the fight against HIV and AIDS.
April 25View More
Go West! Craft Fest is an annual gathering of West Philly’s best artisans and craftspeople that allows shoppers to discover new creators of clothing, jewelry, housewares, knitwork and more.
Technology, innovation and good times
April 17 – 25View More
Philly Tech Week celebrates technology and innovation in the region by bringing together some of the best and brightest tech minds in the city for events ranging from panels and conferences to gaming-themed events and cocktail parties.
A spring celebration of the culture, craft and cuisine of Japan
April 6-12View More
Whether it’s enjoying the fragile pink blossoms of 1,000 cherry trees, listening to the thundering beat of a giant Taiko drum, creating origami masterpieces or honing your sushi-making skills, the Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival of Greater Philadelphia is the place to celebrate all things Japanese.
The world’s oldest relay meet, held annually at the University of Pennsylvania
April 23 – 25View More
The Penn Relay Carnival is now in its 121st year and is the world’s first and most widely recognized relay meet. The event draws crowds of 100,000 as spectators know they’ll see the world’s top track athletes compete and begin Olympic careers.
Toasts and wine-learning events at restaurants all around town
March 22-29View More
Philly Wine Week returns for its second year of wine-centric events, parties and specials at 35 bars and restaurants throughout Philadelphia from March 22 through 29.
The annual springtime taste of Passyunk’s restaurant row
April 26View More
Held in the springtime, Flavors is a high-energy outdoor event that sees dozens of East Passyunk businesses serving their best stuff in a festival environment.
Day-long celebration of jazz in Philadelphia
April 25thView More
Spend the day relaxing with live jazz during the fourth annual Center City Jazz Festival. Part of Jazz Appreciation Month, the day-long festival features 16 bands performing at four Center City venues.
Biannual dining celebration on Main Street Manayunk
Festival: April 12; Restaurant Week: April 12-24View More
Manayunk celebrates its diverse dining scene during the bi-annual Manayunk StrEAT Food Festival & Restaurant Week.
A day of art and festivities in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood
April 12View More
Dozens of artists and venues, along with thousands of visitors, come together in one neighborhood for a day of art, design, music and fun during the Fairmount Arts Crawl.
Longwood Gardens’ celebration of spring
April 1 – May 31View More
At Longwood Gardens, tulips, dogwoods, wisteria, native azaleas, columbines, snapdragons, bluebells and more herald spring’s arrival both indoors and out during the Spring Blooms display, on view through May 31. Breathe in the fresh air and relish the beauty of the gardens, where every day something new bursts into bloom.
Super-sized block party in Northern Liberties
August 2View More
Every August, thousands pack a seven-block stretch of North 2nd Street for a day of music, food, beer gardens, art, workshops and vendors of all kinds.
Off-beat design competition and community arts festival
May 16View More
The Kensington Kinetic Sculpture Derby & Festival is the new name for one of the city’s quirkiest spring events. Formerly two events, the Trenton Avenue Arts Festival and Kensington Kinetic Derby, is a day-long celebration of the creative spirit and community pride.
Philadelphia’s long-standing celebration of everything Irish
March 15View More
A Philadelphia tradition since 1771, the St. Patrick’s Day Parade — the second oldest in the country — is a celebration not to be missed. Join thousands of spectators on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway on the Sunday prior to St. Patrick’s Day.
Prove the theory science is fun!
April 24 – May 2View More
The Philadelphia Science Festival (PSF) returns for its fifth year of scientific celebrations with nine days of events at restaurants, museums, libraries, galleries and outdoor spaces.