Map all locations Events in Philadelphia
Events in Philadelphia
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Philadelphia Film Festival
- Fishtown RiverCity Festival
- The Philadelphia Collection
- Chinatown Night Market Yè Shì
- Old City Fest
- Philly Photo Day
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- AMOR on the Philadelphia Museum of Art Steps
- Army-Navy Cup II at PPL Park
- Harry Potter Festival in Chestnut Hill
- View more popular items
- Tonight Picks: Chinatown Night Market, DesignPhiladelphia Kicks Off, The Philadelphia Collection, Terror Behind The Walls And More
- Last Chance: Awesome Interactive Light Display On City Hall Closes Tonight, Thursday, October 8
- The Top Beer Gardens To Visit This Fall 2015 In Philadelphia
- The Pennsylvania Guild Fine Crafts Fair Takes Over Rittenhouse Square This Weekend, October 9-11
- Save The Date: The Philadelphia Film Festival Hits Local Big Screens October 22-November 1
- The Blockbuster Old City Fest Returns This Sunday, October 11 With 100+ Vendors, Live Music, Fashion, Food And More
- Tonight Picks: The Philadelphia Collection Kicks Off, Passyunk Passeggiata’s Final Hurrah, Free Movie Screening At La Peg, Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday And More
- Citywide Photo Project Philly Photo Day 2015 Gets Snapping This Friday, October 9
- The Top New Restaurants Now Open In Philadelphia This Fall
- Huge LGBT Festival OutFest Returns To The Gayborhood For Its 25th Year This Sunday, October 11
- View more from the blog
A city-wide celebration of the cinema
October 22 – November 1, 2015View More
The Philadelphia Film Festival celebrating its 24th anniversary this fall with nearly two weeks of films, guests and special events to satisfy even the most ardent cinephile.
Annual riverside celebration of the Fishtown neighborhood
Saturday, October 10, 2015View More
Celebrate fall in the Fishtown neighborhood during the annual RiverCity Fall Festival at scenic Penn Treaty Park on the Delaware River Waterfront.
Find your style in the city’s top shops
October 7-14, 2015View More
The city shows off its fashionable side during The Philadelphia Collection, a week-long celebration of Philadelphia’s fashion and retail community.
A food truck festival with more than 50 vendors
Thursday, October 8, 2015View More
Chinatown’s first-ever Night Market Yè Shì, a nighttime food festival inspired by The Food Trust’s popular events that bring top food trucks and entertainment to rotating neighborhoods every summer and fall, hits the city this October.
A free street festival in Philadelphia’s historic district
Sunday, October 11, 2015View More
Two streets in Old City will transform from quiet cobblestone thoroughfares into alfresco eating-and-entertainment meccas for Old City Fest, which takes place on Sunday, October 12.
Grab a camera and take a picture in the city
Friday, October 9, 2015View More
Now in its sixth year, Philly Photo Day calls on all residents to capture and share their pictures depicting a day in the life of the city.
From common objects come masterpieces of artistic expression
October 9-11, 2015View More
For the third year in a row, the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen will present the Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair, a vibrant and festive event celebrates the work of the innovative craftspeople who take everyday, functional items and transform them into masterpieces of artistic expression that still remain useful.
Sculpture mirrors Robert Indiana’s iconic LOVE statue
Through mid-January 2016View More
The bilingual version of one of Philadelphia’s best-known landmarks is on display on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art for a limited time only.
Historic soccer rivalry at the home of the Philadelphia Union
Tuesday, November 3, 2015View More
The Black Knights of Army and the Midshipmen of Navy will continue their historic rivalry as they commemorate their 82nd meeting in men’s soccer with a return to PPL Park.
A magical celebration of wizards and Quidditch
October 16-17, 2015View More
There will be wizardry and wonder in the air this October as Chestnut Hill transforms for the Harry Potter Festival.
The world’s largest National Coming Out Day festival
Sunday, October 11, 2015View More
Outfest returns to celebrate Philadelphia’s LGBT history and LGBT community for its 25th (!) year in 2015..
13.1-mile race followed by a free concert
Saturday, October 31, 2015View More
The Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon returns in October, bringing together fitness and music as runners head down the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and along the Schuylkill River before taking in a free concert at Eakins Oval.
Philadelphia’s city-wide celebration of design and innovation
October 8-16, 2015View More
Every fall, the city celebrates the historic role of design in the region while showcasing the innovation yet to come during DesignPhiladelphia.
Art exhibition highlighting endangered species with unconventional materials
Through October 31, 2015View More
The Philadelphia Zoo is getting a few rare additions in 2015. A dozen artists from around the world are creating ingenious and larger-than-life sculptures of endangered animals using recycled, reusued and repurposed materials for Second Nature: Junk Rethunk.
One of the most historic races in the country
November 20-22, 2015View More
One of the most historic races in the nation, the Philadelphia Marathon covers fast and mostly flat terrain, crossing the heart of Philadelphia and some of the city’s most iconic landmarks — including Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House and the Liberty Bell.