The sights and sounds of the Caribbean converge on Penn’s Landing
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Celebrate culture, music and food from 14 Caribbean islands during the 28th annual Caribbean Festival at Penn’s Landing.
Benefiting college students of Caribbean descent, this year’s festival will feature a Caribbean workshop, a children’s corner, a marketplace and music from across the islands.
The Caribbean Festival is part of the PECO Multicultural Series, a succession of outdoor festivals that celebrate cultural traditions from across the globe. The best part: Each event is free.
For more information on the Caribbean Festival, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
309 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Arden Theatre Company
- National Constitution Center
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Painted Bride Art Center
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
615 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Bourse
- Independence After Hours
- Cooperage Wine and Whiskey Bar
- The Continental Restaurant and Martini Bar
- DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
- Bleu Martini
- Bside Lounge
- Radicchio Café
- Wawa Hoagie Day
- View more Restuarants & Dining