A Philadelphia-centric market offering vintage and antique wares
Holiday Market Dates:
November 21 and 28
December 5, 12, and 19
2016 Summer Dates:
May 28th & June 18th
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Philadelphia-centric Franklin Flea market supplies Philadelphia shoppers with its curated selection of vintage and antique wares.
Throughout the year, the market sets up both inside and out to offer an ever-changing lineup of super high-quality vendors peddling a finely tuned selection of fine antiques and vintage clothing to handmade decorative arts and up-cycled furniture.
Vendors will rotate throughout the run of the market, ensuring the selection of goods always feels fresh. And it wouldn’t be a proper flea market without epicurean goods and snacks. Franklin Flea expects multiple food vendors on any given week.
Adding to the festival-feeling market, live and DJ music keeps patrons grooving. Every week, hear tunes curated by the experts from Bridgeset Sound.
Click the button below for more info on Franklin Flea.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- The Wilma Theater
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Rustic Music
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Capogiro Gelato Artisans
- Percy Street Barbecue
- View more Restuarants & Dining