Graduate Hospital alfresco festival returns with food, beer, live music and family fun
May 16, 2015
1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Plazapalooza — Graduate Hospital‘s annual alfresco festival — returns on May 16 with food, beer, live music, family fun and more.
It all goes down at Grays Ferry Triangle at 23rd and South Streets, where local bands will perform live, brews will flow and food will be available from local eateries in the Graduate Hospital neighborhood.
What To Look Forward To
From 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., visitors and residents alike can sit back and take in performances by Tall Trees, Dreaming Tree, The Rosemary Fiki Band, New Pony, and Natural Selection.
A number of the city’s food trucks are slated to be on hand, too. Look forward to bites from Poi Dog Philly, Vernalicious and local BBQ shop Phoebe’s.
For more info, head on over to Plazapalooza’s official website.
In the neighborhood
210 W. Rittenhouse Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1726 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 10103
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- First Unitarian Church
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Art in the Open
- Duck Girl
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining