Graduate Hospital alfresco festival returns with food, beer, live music and family fun
May 16, 2015
1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Plazapalooza — Graduate Hospital‘s annual alfresco festival — returns on May 16 with food, beer, live music, family fun and more.
It all goes down at Grays Ferry Triangle at 23rd and South Streets, where local bands will perform live, brews will flow and food will be available from local eateries in the Graduate Hospital neighborhood.
What To Look Forward To
From 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., visitors and residents alike can sit back and take in performances by Tall Trees, Dreaming Tree, The Rosemary Fiki Band, New Pony, and Natural Selection.
A number of the city’s food trucks are slated to be on hand, too. Look forward to bites from Poi Dog Philly, Vernalicious and local BBQ shop Phoebe’s.
For more info, head on over to Plazapalooza’s official website.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Rittenhouse
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1920 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 735-1685 (tickets), (215) 735-1685 (office)
- Duck Girl
- Merriam Theater
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Rittenhouse Square
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- The Philly Pops
- Plays and Players Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining