Enjoy the holiday season with the Philly Pops
Dates: December 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, and 21
Set a festive tone for the holiday season with a quintessential holiday performance from David Charles and the spirited Philly Pops.
Once again, Verizon Hall in the Kimmel Center will be filled with the gorgeous sounds of the season. A cheerful performance for the entire family, Holiday POPS! features a special mix of joyous choirs, merry sing-a-longs, and a special visitor from the North Pole.
This year’s performance features vocalist Angela Brown, 150-person POPS Festival Chorus, The Philadelphia Boys Choir, The African Episcopal Church of St. Thomas Gospel Choir and the Philadelphia Boys Choir backed by renowned organist Peter Conte playing Verizon Hall’s magnificent 6,000 pipe organ.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center City District Sips
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- PIFA Street Fair
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- KAWS @ PAFA
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining