Philadelphia Black Pride Celebration
Promoting unity among African-American sexual minorities
April 28 – May 1, 2016
Philadelphia brings together people of different races, ethnicities and sexual orientation during the annual Philadelphia Black Pride celebration, a growing tradition that continues to influence and educate the community.
Over four days, the Philadelphia Black Pride Celebration entertains and inspires with more than 25 events like open-mic spoken word, award ceremonies, parties and more at venues citywide.
Now in its 17th year, the 2016 theme, “My Philly Black Pride,” is designed to build upon past year’s narratives surrounding black and LGBTQ visibility.
For more information, please click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
219 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Washington Square
- Congress Hall
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- National Constitution Center
- Second Bank of the United States
- National Liberty Museum
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- Powel House
- Independence Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Reading Terminal Market
- Capital Grille
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Bank & Bourbon
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining