The Philadelphia Collection
Find your style in the city’s top shops
October 7-14, 2015
The Philadelphia Collection, a series of independently-produced local fashion and style events, kicks off its sixth year of celebrating style in this city with events daily October 7 through October 14, with a bonus event on October 19.
Helping to place Philadelphia on the national fashion and shopping map, the stylish series focuses on the awesome growth of the local boutique scene and the impressive work being created by locally bred designers .
In addition to trunk shows, designer sales, open houses and runway shows, The Philadelphia Collection includes signature events like Fashion Under the Shambles, FBH The Agency’s Vault Runway Show and Macy’s Fashion Show featuring the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator, some of which are completely free to attend.
On Wednesday, October 7 at 1 p.m., check out the annual Macy’s Center City runway show, when the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator designers-in-residence debut their collections.
More runway shows continue on Friday, October 9, with the Uomo Moderno magazine fashion show featuring Italian designers, and on Saturday, October 10 with the Vault Runway Show presented by FBH The Agency and Philadelphia Fashion Week.
Of course, The Philadelphia Collection also presents many opportunities to simply arrive and shop: check out the grand openings of Skirt Rittenhouse and Shop 65 Rittenhouse, as well as the chance to shop at Joan Shepp with bubbly in hand.
On Wednesday, October 14, the events begin to wrap with Fashion Under The Shambles at the historic Headhouse Square Shambles, and the whole series concludes with the annual XIX Most Fashionable Women in Philadelphia event on Wednesday, October 19.
For a complete list of events and participating designers, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1208 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
701 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Elfreth’s Alley
- Physick House
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Congress Hall
- Brasil’s Nightclub
- National Liberty Museum
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
112 South 18th Street
- Twenty Manning Grill
- The Dandelion Pub
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- Ocean Prime
- Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Center City District Sips
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- View more Restuarants & Dining