PIFA Street Fair
A Ferris Wheel, performers, food and more on the Avenue of the Arts
Saturday, April 23, 2016
11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Note: The information below is from 2014. Stay tuned for more information about this year’s event as it becomes available.
The culminating event of the 31-day Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, the 2013 PIFA Street Fair is a day-long celebration in the center of Philadelphia.
The Kimmel Center will close Broad Street for the extravaganza based around the festival’s theme, “If You Had a Time Machine…”
Spend the day on the Avenue of the Arts with food vendors, artisans, and exhibitors and enjoy street performances, musicians, and family-friendly entertainment. Highlights of this year’s Street Fair include the return of the PIFA Ferris Wheel, gardens for lounging and a dinosaur petting zoo complete with a life-size T-Rex.
2011 Street Fair
Thousands of visitors packed Broad Street for the 2011 PIFA Street Fair, which featured a breathtaking show from France’s La Compagnie Transe Express, who performed while suspended 100-feet above the crowd.
For more information on the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, visit pifa.org
In the neighborhood
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Inn at the Union League
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Wilma Theater
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Art on City Hall
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining