Free Neighborhood Concert Series
Free performances from the world-renowned ensemble
July 1, 2014
Now in its seventh season, the Philadelphia Neighborhood Concert Series is the world-renowned ensemble’s free “thank you” to the people of Philadelphia.
This year’s concert, presented by Wells Fargo, will be held on the RiverStage at the Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing.
The evening’s program starts with the Star Spangled Banner, ends with the rousing 1812 Overture and includes a special appearance by the Phillie Phanatic as guest conductor.
Immediately following the complimentary performance, concertgoers can stick around afterwards for a post-concert fireworks salute.
The free Neighborhood Concert Series was developed to give the gift of music to new audiences in communities throughout the Philadelphia region.
Guide to July 4th in Philadelphia
For our complete guide to the fireworks, concerts, family-friendly events and more happening over the week of July 4th, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Chestnut Streets
Independence Living History Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- Declaration (Graff) House
- The Irish Memorial
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining