Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
More than 300 musicians help celebrate the holiday season
December 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 16, 18, 19, 20, and 22, 2015
Performing both delightful seasonal classics and glorious gospel music, the Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular is a marvelous way for the whole family to enjoy the holidays together.
Once again, Verizon Hall in the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts will be filled with the gorgeous sounds of the season. A cheerful performance for the entire family, the Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular features a special mix of joyous choirs, merry sing-a-longs, and a special visitor from the North Pole.
This year’s performance features vocalist Lisa Vroman, the POPS Festival Chorus, the African Episcopal Church of St. Thomas Gospel Choir and the Philadelphia Boys Choir backed by renowned organist Peter Conte playing Verizon Hall’s magnificent 6,000 pipe organ.
For more information on the Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Washington Square
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining