Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
FREE patriotic concert in front of Independence Hall
Friday, July 3, 2015
The Philly Pops! return to celebrate America’s birthday with POPS! On Independence, a FREE patriotic concert at Independence Hall.
Conductor Michael Krajewski and soloists Capathia Jenkins and Darius de Haas will take part in this year’s show.
Seating is first come, first served, and concert goers are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, blankets and picnics for the show.
A popular July 4th tradition, the annual free concert is one of the highlights of the city-wide, week-long Wawa Welcome America! festival.
Social Media Accounts to Follow for July 4th Updates
Most events happening during July 4th in Philadelphia are rain or shine, but for inclement weather and last minute updates, follow @July4thPhilly and @philly311 on Twitter and Wawa Welcome America on Facebook.
Guide to July 4th in Philadelphia
For our complete guide to the fireworks, concerts, family-friendly events and more happening over the week of July 4th, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Rittenhouse Square
- Art on City Hall
- Merriam Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining