Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
One of Philadelphia’s most popular July 4th traditions moves to the Kimmel Center this year
July 3, 2014
2014 Concert Update
Please note: The 2014 Philly POPS! concert has been moved to the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.
Join Larry Blank and the Philly POPS! at the Kimmel Center for a patriotic celebration in honor of America’s birthday.
A popular July 4th tradition, the annual free concert is one of the highlights of the city-wide, week-long Wawa Welcome America! festival.
Guide to July 4th in Philadelphia
For our complete guide to the fireworks, concerts, family-friendly events and more happening over the week of July 4th, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
701 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Fringe Festival
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Penn’s Landing
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Independence Visitor Center
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining