Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions
August 6 -8, 2015
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
Throughout the festival, enjoy special offers and discounts at popular Reading Terminal vendors. Those with a sweet tooth can grab a Shoo-Fly pie from Beiler’s Bakery for just $5-7 or get a 35% discount on a whole chicken from Dienner’s Bar-B-Q.
For more discounts and festival information on the festival click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1101 Arch St.
(Philadelphia Convention Center)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Center for Architecture
- PSFS Building
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1312 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- El Vez
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The Bourse
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Garces Trading Company
- View more Restuarants & Dining