Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions
August 6 -8, 2015
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
Throughout the festival, enjoy special offers and discounts at popular Reading Terminal vendors. Those with a sweet tooth can grab a Shoo-Fly pie from Beiler’s Bakery for just $5-7 or get a 35% discount on a whole chicken from Dienner’s Bar-B-Q.
For more discounts and festival information on the festival click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1218 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- PIFA Street Fair
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- The African American Museum
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining