Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions
August 6 -8, 2015
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
Throughout the festival, enjoy special offers and discounts at popular Reading Terminal vendors. Those with a sweet tooth can grab a Shoo-Fly pie from Beiler’s Bakery for just $5-7 or get a 35% discount on a whole chicken from Dienner’s Bar-B-Q.
For more discounts and festival information on the festival click the button below.
In the neighborhood
139 N 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
S. Front Street and Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- PSFS Building
- The African American Museum
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Independence Visitor Center
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining