Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions
August 6 -8, 2015
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
Throughout the festival, enjoy special offers and discounts at popular Reading Terminal vendors. Those with a sweet tooth can grab a Shoo-Fly pie from Beiler’s Bakery for just $5-7 or get a 35% discount on a whole chicken from Dienner’s Bar-B-Q.
For more discounts and festival information on the festival click the button below.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Mural Arts Program
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- City Hall
- Walnut Street Theatre
- National Liberty Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining