Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions turns 25
August 7-9, 2014
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the 25th annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
For more information on the festival and the market in general, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Alexander Inn
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
19 South 10th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- PIFA Street Fair
- PSFS Building
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- Masonic Temple
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining