Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions turns 26
August 6 -8, 2015
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
Throughout the festival, enjoy special offers and discounts at popular Reading Terminal vendors. Those with a sweet tooth can grab a Shoo-Fly pie from Beiler’s Bakery for just $5-7 or get a 35% discount on a whole chicken from Dienner’s Bar-B-Q.
For more discounts and festival information on the festival click the button below.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Alexander Inn
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1200 Market Street The Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- Asian Arts Initiative
- Masonic Temple
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- City Hall
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining