Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions turns 25
August 7-9, 2014
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the 25th annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
For more information on the festival and the market in general, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1208 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
118-128 N. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Mural Arts Program
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- PSFS Building
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining