Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions turns 25
August 7-9, 2014
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the 25th annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
For more information on the festival and the market in general, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1200 Market Street The Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- PIFA Street Fair
- Center for Architecture
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Mural Arts Program
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining