Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
Annual celebration of tasty traditions turns 25
August 7-9, 2014
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrate the traditions, foods and crafts of the Pennsylvania Dutch during the 25th annual Pennsylvania Dutch Festival at the historic Reading Terminal Market.
The three-day festival will take place in the Market’s center court seating area and will feature handmade crafts including quilts, woodcrafts, paintings, hand braided rugs, wooden toys and cedar chests.
Traditional foods including chicken pot pie, donuts, ice cream, pies and canned fruits and vegetables will be available to taste and purchase.
The festival moves outdoors on Saturday, August 8 to create a country fair in the city. Amish buggy rides and horse drawn wagon rides around the Market, as well as country and bluegrass bands, round out the entertainment for this great, family-friendly event.
For more information on the festival and the market in general, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Center City District Sips
- First Friday
- Merriam Theater
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- PSFS Building
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
Broad and Walnut Streets
Participating restaurants located throughout Center City
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- El Vez
- Garces Trading Company
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Bank & Bourbon
- View more Restuarants & Dining