Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
“Circle the Square” with fine art
Spring Show: June 6-8, 2014
Now in its 83rd year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show has the long-running distinction of being the nation’s oldest outdoor original artwork show.
The area in and around Rittenhouse Square will be filled with more than 140 artists from the Philadelphia area and beyond. With many fine artists selected to participate, there will be no limit to the variety and diversity of techniques, mediums and subject matter on display.
The annual event is produced by the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Association (RSFAA), a non-profit organization made up of artists from all over the country.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
135 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
S. 19th Street and Rittenhouse Square Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Duck Girl
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Thomas Hockley House
- 1812 Productions
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining