Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
“Circle the Square” with fine art
Spring Show: June 5-7, 2015
Fall Show: September 18-20, 2015
Now in its 84th year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show has the long-running distinction of being the nation’s oldest outdoor original artwork show.
The area in and around Rittenhouse Square will be filled with more than 140 artists from across North America.. With many fine artists selected to participate, there will be no limit to the variety and diversity of techniques, mediums and subject matter on display.
The annual event is produced by the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Association (RSFAA), a non-profit organization run by artists from the Philadelphia region.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Rittenhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
260 South Broad Street The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- Dilworth Park
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- PIFA Street Fair
- Thomas Hockley House
- Prince Theater
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Opera Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining