Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
“Circle the Square” with fine art
Fall Show: September 19-21, 2014
Now in its 83rd year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show has the long-running distinction of being the nation’s oldest outdoor original artwork show.
The area in and around “Rittenhouse Square:“http://www.visitphilly.com/philadelphia-neighborhoods/rittenhouse-square/ will be filled with more than 140 artists from the Philadelphia area and beyond. With many fine artists selected to participate, there will be no limit to the variety and diversity of techniques, mediums and subject matter on display.
The annual event is produced by the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Association (RSFAA), a non-profit organization made up of artists from all over the country.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rittenhouse
- Latham Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
The Academy of Music 1420 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- City Hall
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- Mütter Museum
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- 1812 Productions
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining