Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
“Circle the Square” with fine art
Spring Show: June 3-5, 2016
Now in its 89th year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show has the long-running distinction of being the nation’s oldest outdoor original artwork show.
The area in and around Rittenhouse Square will be filled with more than 100 artists from across North America. With many fine artists selected to participate, there will be no limit to the variety and diversity of techniques, mediums and subject matter on display.
The annual event is produced by the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Association (RSFAA), a non-profit organization run by artists from the Philadelphia region.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
135 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rittenhouse
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Plays and Players Theater
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- PIFA Street Fair
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Duck Girl
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining