Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
“Circle the Square” with fine art
Spring Show: June 6-8, 2014
Now in its 83rd year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show has the long-running distinction of being the nation’s oldest outdoor original artwork show.
The area in and around Rittenhouse Square will be filled with more than 140 artists from the Philadelphia area and beyond. With many fine artists selected to participate, there will be no limit to the variety and diversity of techniques, mediums and subject matter on display.
The annual event is produced by the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Association (RSFAA), a non-profit organization made up of artists from all over the country.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1726 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 10103
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- The Franklin Institute
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- Thomas Hockley House
- Center City District Sips
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining