Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
“Circle the Square” with fine art
Fall Show: September 19-21, 2014
Now in its 83rd year, the Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show has the long-running distinction of being the nation’s oldest outdoor original artwork show.
The area in and around “Rittenhouse Square:“http://www.visitphilly.com/philadelphia-neighborhoods/rittenhouse-square/ will be filled with more than 140 artists from the Philadelphia area and beyond. With many fine artists selected to participate, there will be no limit to the variety and diversity of techniques, mediums and subject matter on display.
The annual event is produced by the Rittenhouse Square Fine Arts Association (RSFAA), a non-profit organization made up of artists from all over the country.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1920 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 735-1685 (tickets), (215) 735-1685 (office)
- Art in the Open
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Art on City Hall
- Prince Music Theater
- Merriam Theater
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining