The Philadelphia Antiques Show
Antiques and art through the 20th century at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
April 26-29, 2014
Now in its 53rd year, the Philadelphia Antiques Show is one of the finest and most prestigious antique shows in the country.
Held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Philadelphia Antiques show features more than 50 exhibitors showing Colonial through mid-century fine and decorative arts. Browse a diverse range of period furniture in a variety of styles, antique silver, jewelry, books and prints.
Visitors can also explore more than 30 objects from early New England life during the Historic Deerfield: Art and Life in an Extraordinary New England Village exhibition. Discover 18th and 19th century furniture, ceramics, needlework and more while learning about the rich culture and decorative arts heritage of the Connecticut River Valley.
Tickets and Hours
Tickets to the Philadelphia Antiques Show cost $20 at the door ($17 online) for adults, $17 for visitors 65 and older, $17 for WHYY members and $12 for students or Penn Medicine employees with ID.
The show is open:
Friday, April 25 (preview night): 6-9 p.m. Click here to purchase tickets.
Saturday, April 26: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, April 27: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Monday, April 28: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tuesday, April 29: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
For more information and to purchase tickets to the Philadelphia Antiques Show, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Shoe Museum
- Center for Architecture
- Masonic Temple
- The Awesome Fest
- The China Gate
- PSFS Building
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets
Reading Terminal Market
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market
- Bank & Bourbon
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Italian Market Tour
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Franklin Flea
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- View more Restuarants & Dining