The Philadelphia Antiques Show
Antiques and art through the 20th century at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
April 26-29, 2014
Now in its 53rd year, the Philadelphia Antiques Show is one of the finest and most prestigious antique shows in the country.
Held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Philadelphia Antiques show features more than 50 exhibitors showing Colonial through mid-century fine and decorative arts. Browse a diverse range of period furniture in a variety of styles, antique silver, jewelry, books and prints.
Visitors can also explore more than 30 objects from early New England life during the Historic Deerfield: Art and Life in an Extraordinary New England Village exhibition. Discover 18th and 19th century furniture, ceramics, needlework and more while learning about the rich culture and decorative arts heritage of the Connecticut River Valley.
Tickets and Hours
Tickets to the Philadelphia Antiques Show cost $20 at the door ($17 online) for adults, $17 for visitors 65 and older, $17 for WHYY members and $12 for students or Penn Medicine employees with ID.
The show is open:
Friday, April 25 (preview night): 6-9 p.m. Click here to purchase tickets.
Saturday, April 26: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, April 27: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Monday, April 28: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tuesday, April 29: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
For more information and to purchase tickets to the Philadelphia Antiques Show, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
10th and Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Masonic Temple
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- PIFA Street Fair
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Asian Arts Initiative
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining