Ultimate Flyers VIP Sports Experience Contest Rules
ULTIMATE FLYERS VIP SPORTS EXPERIENCE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES:
- who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence and to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.)
1. SPONSORS: Ultimate Flyers VIP Sports Experience Contest (“Sweepstakes”) is Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (“Sponsor” here forth), 30 South 17th Street, Suite 1710, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103-4005, telephone: (215) 599-0776, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 12:01 p.m., January 20, 2011 and ends at 12:01 p.m., February 3, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. ENTRY: No purchase is required to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter, simply fill out the on-line Sweepstakes entry form located at: http://www.visitphilly.com/hockey. All entries must be made via the on-line Sweepstakes entry form. No other form of entry is permitted and will not be accepted. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes entrants may submit only one entry per e-mail address for the duration of the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof.
Entrant is responsible for all fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or non-delivered entries. Upon their receipt, entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries are void if received through illegitimate channels or are the result of fraud.
4. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: On or about February 4, 2011 Sponsor will choose the potential winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. On or about February 4, 2011 Sponsor will notify the potential winner by e-mail or telephone. Any prize notification which is returned as undeliverable, is otherwise unsuccessful, or is not accepted via e-mail or telephone within 24 hours will result in disqualification and Sponsor may select an alternate winner using the same selection method. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only the prize set forth below will be awarded.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Two roundtrip tickets to Philadelphia from Toronto Pearson International Airport (it is the winners, and the guest of the winner responsibility to get to Toronto Pearson International Airport)
- Two night deluxe hotel accommodations at a downtown Philadelphia hotel
- Pre-game VIP tour of the Wells Fargo Center, home of the Philadelphia Flyers and Philadelphia 76ers, including a Zamboni ride
- Pair of premium, lower level seats
- Dinner for two inside the Cadillac Grille- a private, members-only restaurant that offers the ultimate experience in entertainment and luxury at the Wells Fargo Center
- Philadelphia Flyers merchandise package
- With Love, Philadelphia XOXO gift bag
- Ground transportation to and from the Philadelphia International Airport.
Value of the prizes depends on the rates and fares determined on the date of the drawing. Approximate value of prize is less than $1,000. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
Prize winners are responsible for all expenses not listed in these rules (including meals, gratuities, insurance, valid travel documents, transportation to and from Toronto Pearson International Airport) and for payment of any applicable international, federal, state, and/or local taxes. Travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles or points. Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary. Winner and guest must possess all required travel documents (e.g. passport; VISA where required). If winner or guest does not have proper travel documentation, is denied entry or re-entry to or from the United States or entry onto the plane for any reason, or does not accept or participate in any portion of the prize for any reason whatsoever, then he/she forfeits the prize, and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability to that potential winner. The Sponsor is not liable if travel is impeded, refused or delayed by reason of decisions of Canadian authorities or US authorities or for any other reason. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled aspects of the trip/prize events for any reason whatsoever.
Prize winner is also responsible for compliance with any applicable international, federal, state, and/or local laws and/or regulations. Prize is not transferable or assignable and has no cash value. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute some or all portions of the prize for an alternate prize of comparable value (including cash) for any or for no reason.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence and to individual legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of Sponsor, as well as directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of advertising and/or promotional partners and agencies of Sponsor, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) of each of them, are not eligible. Void outside of Canada and the United States of America, and in any jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Potential Sweepstakes winner and any guest of winner (or guest’s parent/legal guardian if the guest is a minor) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, all of which must be completed and returned within 24 hours after attempted notification of prize or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In addition, if the potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question in order to be eligible to claim the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner and any guest grant permission to the Sponsor to use his or her name and/or photographs, likenesses, voices, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all Canadian, United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. In the event of any dispute regarding this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that such disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Pennsylvania, United States.
Unless entrants otherwise indicate, the personal information gathered about entrants in the course of this Sweepstakes will be used by the Sponsor for the administration of the Sweepstakes, contacting potential winners and as required or permitted by law.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For a written announcement of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor. All requests must be received by March 1, 2011.
10. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: Additional information may be obtained upon request directed to the principal place of business of Sponsor: Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (“Sponsor”), 30 South 17th Street, Suite 1710, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania19103-4005. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries or affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses arising out of this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize received in this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that no claim relating to such claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses shall be asserted against the Sponsor, any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents. By accepting a prize, winners and any guests agree to release and hold the Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses and actions of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage. Winner and any guest assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
12. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and participating promotional agencies (and the subsidiaries and affiliates of each) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries, or telephone, computer, online or technical malfunctions (including busy lines and disconnections), or acceptance and use of a prize or travel in connection with such prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer related or resulting from participation or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without prior notice at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion. If you have questions about the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to Sponsors at 30 South 17th Street, Suite 1710, Philadelphia, PA19103-4005.