Map all locations Gay-friendly Philadelphia
Philadelphia was founded more than 300 years ago by Englishman William Penn on principles of equality and freedom of expression. Today, the “city of brotherly love” is a welcoming place for people from around the world, and a great destination for gay and lesbian travelers.
Famous as the birthplace of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, the cradle of liberty offers much more than cobblestone streets and historical landmarks. Cultural, culinary, artistic and ethnic treasures abound in this city and its surrounding countryside.
Philadelphia’s Gayborhood Map
Click here to view a map (PDF) exploring Philadelphia’s nine block “Gayborhood” full of great shopping, dining, nightlife and more!
Navigaytour Travel Guide
Click here to download (PDF) the Navigaytour, a gay and lesbian travel and resource guide.
If you are looking for the old Gay-Friendly Philadelphia section, CLICK HERE.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Raven
- New Hope Celebrates Pride Week
- Dining Out For Life
- The 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Mummers Parade
- Philadelphia Outfest
- View more popular items
- Roundup: More Than 30 Brand-New And Coming-Soon Restaurants On The Philadelphia Dining Scene This Fall
- Contest Alert: Win Two VIP Tickets To Feastival, The Blowout Culinary Event And Benefit For FringeArts, Thursday, September 18
- With Art Philadelphia: Top Picks For September 2014 Art Happenings In And Around Philadelphia
- The College Fest Free-4-All Welcomes Students Back To Philly With Live Music In Rittenhouse Square, Tomorrow, September 3
- The Philadelphia Honey Festival Returns For Its 5th Year With Beekeeping Demos, Honey Tastings, Tours, Crafts And More, September 5-7
- Learn To Cook Like A Pro During Classes In Chef Marc Vetri’s Brand New Demonstration Kitchen Above His Eponymous Restaurant
- Photo Of The Day: Enjoy The Labor Day Holiday, Philadelphia!
- Long Weekend Picks, Labor Day Weekend Edition: Made In America, Visit Philly Beer Garden Series At Morgan’s Pier, Free Movie Screenings, Closing Weekend Of Gehry At The Philadelphia Museum Of Art And More
- Reminder: It’s The Final Week Of The Visit Philly Beer Garden Series! Come Out To Morgan’s Pier Today, Friday, August 29 For A Great Start To Labor Day Weekend
- Opening Alert: Michael Solomonov And Steven Cook Debut Abe Fisher On Sansom Street This Tuesday, September 2
- View more from the blog
Philadelphia’s “Coming Out” block party
A National Coming Out Day (NCOD) Festival that attracts over 30,000 people to the region.
Risque pool bar meets country elegance
Visiting New Hope in the summer time can prove delightful for many reasons — among them, the boys in swimsuits at The Raven. If you’re looking to take a dip to get out of the city heat or just relax in the sun, do it at the top gay resort around.View More
Head “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” to Bucks County
New Hope’s annual gay pride celebration is a a weekend full of activities and special events.View More
Dine Out, Fight AIDS
More than 150 restaurants in the region are giving back during the 24th annual Dining Out for Life benefiting those suffering from HIV and AIDS.View More
The world’s largest indoor flower show
Art and horticulture combine for the 185th PHS Philadelphia Flower Show, the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show!View More
Stay right on Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts
Featuring a four-story glass atrium and a star-studded location on the Avenue of the Arts, this Center City hotel is a favorite for corporate and social events.View More
Contemporary décor, gracious hospitality and inviting luxury
The first skyscraper ever built in Philadelphia is now home to this 600-plus-room hotel. Located in the heart of the city with the iconic PSFS still illuminating the skyline, guests enjoy easy access to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Chinatown, the Avenue of the Arts and much more.View More
Conveniently located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia
Close to City Hall and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the hotel features more than 10,000 square feet of meeting space, 11 meeting rooms and two stunning ballrooms.View More
Newly renovated for contemporary comfort in Rittenhouse Square
Following a multi-million dollar renovation, the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel in Rittenhouse Square is now the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia.View More
Mummers strut up Broad Street, leaving behind a trail of glitter, feathers and fun
Philadelphia struts like no place else on New Year’s Day.View More
Philadelphia’s “Coming Out” block party
A National Coming Out Day (NCOD) Festival that attracts over 30,000 people to the region.View More