The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
Let history surround you in this revolutionary, new 3-D show
See Philadelphia’s history in a very new way! Liberty 360 in the state-of-the-art PECO Theater is Philadelphia’s first indoor, 360-degree, 3-D panoramic show, designed to the immerse viewers in the symbols of freedom.
Liberty 360 (hosted by Benjamin Franklin) guides visitors on a spectacular and emotional historic journey of America’s most beloved symbols in 3-D.
Shown on a 360-degree screen measuring 50-feet in diameter and eight-feet high, the 15-minute, 3-D adventure (the first of its kind) surrounds the viewer with images that appear to float in space.
The stunning visuals are accompanied by original music composed by Grant Sturiale.
Dates and Times
Liberty 360 in the PECO Theater can be seen in at the Historic Philadelphia Center, open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (11 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sundays).
The last show is at 6 p.m.
Tickets costs $7 for adults, $6 senior/military/student, $6 children 12 & under. Purchase tickets online in advance by clicking the button, below.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Race Streets Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Independence Seaport Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- The Physick House
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining