The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
Let history surround you in this revolutionary, new 3-D show
See Philadelphia’s history in a very new way! Liberty 360 in the state-of-the-art PECO Theater is Philadelphia’s first indoor, 360-degree, 3-D panoramic show, designed to the immerse viewers in the symbols of freedom.
Liberty 360 (hosted by Benjamin Franklin) guides visitors on a spectacular and emotional historic journey of America’s most beloved symbols in 3-D.
Shown on a 360-degree screen measuring 50-feet in diameter and eight-feet high, the 15-minute, 3-D adventure (the first of its kind) surrounds the viewer with images that appear to float in space.
The stunning visuals are accompanied by original music composed by Grant Sturiale.
Dates and Times
Liberty 360 in the PECO Theater can be seen in at the Historic Philadelphia Center, open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (11 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sundays).
The last show is at 6 p.m.
Tickets costs $7 for adults, $6 senior/military/student, $6 children 12 & under. Purchase tickets online in advance by clicking the button, below.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Omni at Independence Park
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
252 S. 4th St. Philadelphia, PA 19106
- National Constitution Center
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Once Upon a Nation
- The Bourse
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining