The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
Let history surround you in this revolutionary, new 3-D show
See Philadelphia’s history in a very new way! Liberty 360 in the state-of-the-art PECO Theater is Philadelphia’s first indoor, 360-degree, 3-D panoramic show, designed to the immerse viewers in the symbols of freedom.
Liberty 360 (hosted by Benjamin Franklin) guides visitors on a spectacular and emotional historic journey of America’s most beloved symbols in 3-D.
Shown on a 360-degree screen measuring 50-feet in diameter and eight-feet high, the 15-minute, 3-D adventure (the first of its kind) surrounds the viewer with images that appear to float in space.
The stunning visuals are accompanied by original music composed by Grant Sturiale.
Dates and Times
Liberty 360 in the PECO Theater can be seen in at the Historic Philadelphia Center, open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (11 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sundays).
The last show is at 6 p.m.
Tickets costs $7 for adults, $6 senior/military/student, $6 children 12 & under. Purchase tickets online in advance by clicking the button, below.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- The Morris House Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1 North Independence Mall West Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Powel House
- The Physick House
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining