A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- The Wilma Theater
- Center City District Sips
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- KAWS @ PAFA
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels