A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Capital Grille
- PHS Pop Up Garden
- XIX (Nineteen)
- Center City District Sips
- Valanni Social
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Franklin Square
- National Liberty Museum
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- View more attractions