A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
21 S. 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Reading Terminal Market
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Bank & Bourbon
- Center City District Sips
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- The Academy of Music
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions