A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Center City District Sips
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- The Bourse
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Percy Street Barbecue
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Dream Garden
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Franklin Square
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Mural Arts Program
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels