A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Stratus Lounge
- The Khyber
- Talula’s Garden
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- El Vez
- The Continental Restaurant and Martini Bar
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
419 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19147
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Dream Garden
- Mural Arts Program
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Bleu Martini
- Declaration (Graff) House
- Independence Hall
- Powel House
- View more attractions
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels