A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Lantern Theater Company
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels