A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
13th and Chestnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Academy of Music
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- View more attractions
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels