A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Parade leaves from Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens at 1020 South St.
Festival at 4th and South streets
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Franklin Flea
- Talula’s Garden
- Mixto Restaurant
- Capital Grille
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rustic Music
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Academy of Music
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Lantern Theater Company
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels