A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center City District Sips
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Art on City Hall
- The Wilma Theater
- View more attractions
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels