A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
260 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Wilma Theater
- KAWS @ PAFA
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Art on City Hall
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels