A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Bourse
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Reading Terminal Market
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- National Mechanics
- Garces Trading Company
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
900 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- United States Mint
- Merriam Theater
- Center City District Sips
- Franklin Square
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- View more hotels