A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
151 North Independence Mall East Philadelphia, PA 19106
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Dream Garden
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more attractions
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels