A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
260 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Merriam Theater
- Holiday POPS!
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- View more attractions
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- View more hotels