A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
212 S. 13th St Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Varga Bar
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Mixto Restaurant
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Union Trust
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
The Academy of Music 1420 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Center City District Sips
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Wilma Theater
- View more attractions
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels