A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
260 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- The Wilma Theater
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- View more attractions
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels