A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center City District Sips
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- PIFA Street Fair
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Art on City Hall
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- KAWS @ PAFA
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- View more attractions
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels