A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- KAWS @ PAFA
- View more attractions
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels