A beautifully restored, meticulously decorated boutique hotel in Center City
Full of charm and recently renovated, the Alexander Inn is a 48-room boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia.
Located in the Washington Square West neighborhood in Center City, the Alexander Inn is blocks from the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center and Historic Philadelphia.
Each of the hotel’s contemporary guest rooms are decorated with beautiful artwork, hand-selected furnishings and fabrics. All rooms are non-smoking and feature a private bathroom, DirecTV, direct dial telephones, room safe and access to free WiFi.
Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free, 24-hour fitness center, high-speed computer center and daily continental breakfast.
For more information and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Rustic Music
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Washington Square
- View more attractions
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Morris House Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels