DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
Stay right on Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts
In spring of 2014, the Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City unveiled 48 new guest suites. The 540-square-foot rooms, called The Suites on 5, feature the Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep experience, a comfy sleeper-sofa, in-room safe, kitchen/dining area equipped with a refrigerator and microwave/convection oven, tableware and cutlery and other features.
With 481 rooms, including 55 suites, the DoubleTree By Hilton is a great option for your upcoming stay in Philadelphia.
Located right on the Avenue of the Arts at Broad and Locust Streets, this high rise occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations. The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are all within a block.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City.
DoubleTree’s 481 spacious and well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer panoramic views of the city, traditional decor, generous work areas and high-speed internet access. Other amenities include a restaurant, lounge and a health club with an indoor pool.
The DoubleTree’s spacious guest rooms are decorated in a warm contemporary style, which includes a Herman Miller ergonomic chair at an oversized desk featuring task lighting and easy-access power source. Work with ease and efficiency from your room, utilizing two dual-line telephones with data port, speakerphone, and private voicemail. High-speed internet access ensures productivity by providing you with quick and convenient access to email and the Internet.
All rooms feature the popular Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree bedding, one king or two queens.
The Standing O Bistro and Bar
The DoubleTree By Hilton Center City boasts a great option for enjoying a bite before heading out into the city: The Standing O Bistro.
Stop in the restaurant — which serves lunch and dinner daily — for a drink and some light fare. With its location right on Broad Street, you’re close to everything you could ever want in a night on the town.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1225 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Center City District Sips
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Garces Trading Company
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Merriam Theater
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- View more attractions
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels