Four Seasons Philadelphia
A Five-Diamond, award-winning hotel featuring the nationally acclaimed Fountain Restaurant
Located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia – and boasting unequaled views of the majestic Swann Memorial Fountain – Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia ensures a memorable experience for your stay in Philadelphia.
The Hotel’s 364 guest rooms and suites, with classical furnishings and details drawn from the Federal period, and unique inner courtyard offer a calm retreat from the bustle of the city. Many rooms have balconies overlooking Logan Square, while other rooms face the Hotel’s own garden courtyard with a cascading waterfall. All have windows that open for fresh air, offering views that underline a delightful sense of place.
Every room is comfortably equipped with a desk, a flat-screen television, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and wired or wireless Internet access. Dining at Four Seasons offers a classical approach tempered by global influences, with a focus on local ingredients.
A range of venues, from the formal ballroom to the garden courtyard, provides an abundance of unique choices for social and business events. To unwind, consider a workout in the fitness center, a treatment in the full-service spa or a dip in the resort-style indoor swimming pool.
Among Philadelphia’s most desirable meeting places for business breakfasts, chic lunches and formal dining, the acclaimed Fountain Restaurant in Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia features imaginative and impeccable cuisine served in a warm atmosphere that features a view of the stunning bronzes that comprise Alexander Stirling Calder’s Swann Memorial Fountain. A baby grand piano, comfortable couches and marble-topped tables are the signatures of the sumptuous Swann Lounge, while the adjoining Swann Café offers a more intimate option.
Opportunities to unwind at Four Seasons include relaxing treatments in the elegant Spa, a comprehensive workout in the fitness center or leisurely laps in the tranquil indoor pool beside the attractively landscaped pool deck and trickling fountain.
A tranquil oasis dedicated to well-being, the Spa offers unrivaled luxury, privacy and comfort in which to unwind and refresh. The Spa provides everything from invigoration to pampering in its array of body treatments and European skin therapies, all by appointment. The experience at our magnificent location is enhanced by a whirlpool, sauna, indoor pool and personalized Four Seasons service.
Take advantage of the fitness center at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia. After your workout, enjoy a sauna or whirlpool in The Spa. Located on the Lower Lobby level, in The Spa, the fitness center is open daily to guests 13 years of age and older.
Located in the spa, the tranquil indoor pool accommodates laps and is kept at a comfortable average temperature of 29ºC (84ºF). The pool deck is attractively landscaped with tropical plants and a trickling fountain. A whirlpool is nearby.
Complimentary Services and Amenities
Four Seasons offers exceptional value to its guests. In addition to special offers on hotel packages, the hotel provides a number of complimentary services and amenities, including:
- House car service available for transportation within the downtown area (based on availability at time of request)
- Coffee and tea service in the lobby and Spa from 5:00 am to 9:00 am weekdays and 5:00 am to 10:00 am weekends
- Daily afternoon beverage, such as lemonade or apple cider, in the lobby
- Fresh fruit available at the front desk and Spa
- Bottled water and towels at the front door, for guests returning from jogging
- Fitness centre, including free weights, bicycles, treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, a whirlpool and a sauna, as well as complimentary bottled water, fruit, juice and Evian spritz
- Indoor 45-foot (14-metre) pool with poolside amenities – chilled towels, ice water, juice and Evian spritz
- Newspaper of your choice ( The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times or USA Today), delivered daily
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
50 South 16th Street Two Liberty Place, 37th floor Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Di Bruno Bros.
- The Barnes Foundation
- Twenty Manning Grill
- Tavern 17
- Alma De Cuba
- Village Whiskey
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Waterworks Drive, near the northwest terrace of Philadelphia Museum of Art Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Campus Philly College Day
- The Barnes Foundation
- Arts Garage
- Eastern State Penitentiary Tour
- The Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- Stone Age in America
- Fairmount Art Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- View more attractions
1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- The Westin Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels