Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Wilma Theater
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Lantern Theater Company
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- View more attractions
1020 Cherry Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Lokal Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels