Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
12th and Arch Streets
The Pennsylvania Convention Center
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- The Bourse
- PSFS Building
- The Irish Memorial
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Morris House Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Alexander Inn
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels