Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th & Arch Streets
- Percy Street Barbecue
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
8th and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Washington Square
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- The Wilma Theater
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- View more attractions
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels