Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1216 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Reading Terminal Market
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Bank & Bourbon
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Center City District Sips
- The Bourse
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Lantern Theater Company
- Washington Square
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Merriam Theater
- Rustic Music
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- View more attractions