Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1300 Market Street Macy's Grand Court Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Masonic Temple
- The Irish Memorial
- The Academy of Music
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Franklin Square
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- View more hotels