Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Merriam Theater
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Rustic Music
- Lantern Theater Company
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- The Wilma Theater
- View more attractions
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels