Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Rustic Music
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Lantern Theater Company
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Morris House Hotel
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- View more hotels