Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
151 North Independence Mall East Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- The African American Museum
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Physick House
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- The Irish Memorial
- View more attractions
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels