Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
217-219 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- The Bourse
- Bank & Bourbon
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Center City District Sips
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- The Academy of Music
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- The Wilma Theater
- Merriam Theater
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- View more attractions