Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Merriam Theater
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- View more attractions
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Morris House Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels