Holiday Inn Express Midtown
A centrally located hotel in the heart of Center City
This centrally located property in the Midtown Village neighborhood is a great place to stay.
Located right off the Avenue of the Arts on Walnut Street, the Holiday Inn Express Midtown occupies one of the city’s most ideal locations.
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, the Academy of Music, and the Merriam and Wilma Theaters are within blocks.
To the west you have great shopping and dining in Rittenhouse Square. To the east are Philadelphia’s famous historic attractions, South Street, Washington Square and Old City. Meanwhile, you’ll be located smack in the center of Midtown Village, one of Center City’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Midtown Village features great shopping, dining, drinking and more.
Hotel features include self-parking and free deluxe continental breakfast bar.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
260 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Holiday POPS!
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Merriam Theater
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- View more attractions
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- View more hotels