Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
Comforts of home near the Philadelphia Convention Center
The first new hotel construction in Center City Philadelphia in more than a decade, the Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia – Convention Center is a modern 248 all-suite hotel.
Guests can choose from spacious studio or one bedroom suites and enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, internet access, fitness facility, and access to the indoor saline pool.
All suites provide a living area with a sofa bed, kitchen and an iHome clock radio with iPod and MP3 dock.
Home2 is conveniently located steps away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the iconic Reading Terminal Market and many of the regions top restaurants and attractions. The hotel is just two blocks from Jefferson Station (formerly Market East Station), making it easily accessible via public transportation.
Insider Tip: Four-legged friends are welcome as Home2 Suites is pet-friendly.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Banana Leaf
- Reading Terminal Market
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- PIFA Street Fair
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- The African American Museum
- View more attractions
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels