Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
Comforts of home near the Philadelphia Convention Center
The first new hotel construction in Center City Philadelphia in more than a decade, the Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia – Convention Center is a modern 248 all-suite hotel.
Guests can choose from spacious studio or one bedroom suites and enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, internet access, fitness facility, and access to the indoor saline pool.
All suites provide a living area with a sofa bed, kitchen and an iHome clock radio with iPod and MP3 dock.
Home2 is conveniently located steps away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the iconic Reading Terminal Market and many of the regions top restaurants and attractions. The hotel is just two blocks from Jefferson Station (formerly Market East Station), making it easily accessible via public transportation.
Insider Tip: Four-legged friends are welcome as Home 2 Suites is pet-friendly.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- City Hall
- The China Gate
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- PSFS Building
- PIFA Street Fair
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more attractions
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels