Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
Comforts of home near the Philadelphia Convention Center
The first new hotel construction in Center City Philadelphia in more than a decade, the Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia – Convention Center is a modern 248 all-suite hotel.
Guests can choose from spacious studio or one bedroom suites and enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, internet access, fitness facility, and access to the indoor saline pool.
All suites provide a living area with a sofa bed, kitchen and an iHome clock radio with iPod and MP3 dock.
Home2 is conveniently located steps away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the iconic Reading Terminal Market and many of the regions top restaurants and attractions. The hotel is just two blocks from Jefferson Station (formerly Market East Station), making it easily accessible via public transportation.
Insider Tip: Four-legged friends are welcome as Home2 Suites is pet-friendly.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
723 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Capital Grille
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Reading Terminal Market
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1218 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- PSFS Building
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Mural Arts Program
- City Hall
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- PIFA Street Fair
- The African American Museum
- View more attractions