Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
The only hotel located at Penn’s Landing in Center City Philadelphia
The Hyatt Regency at Penn’s Landing is a great place to stay during your visit to Philadelphia. Its location is unique: it’s the only hotel located directly on the Delaware River Waterfront at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia’s downtown.
Such a strategic location provides you with easy access to Historic Philadelphia’s excellent sightseeing, tours, museums, shopping, dining and nightlife all within a short walk.
The Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing’s 350 well-appointed guest rooms and 24,000 square feet of meeting space offer an experience that is hard to match.
The guest rooms are fitted with the signature Hyatt Grand Bed, complete with a pillow-top mattress, soft duvet cover and plush pillows. Sleek work desks have been added, along with 32” LCD televisions and wall-mounted, plug-n-play consoles for Wi-Fi internet access.
Dark wood furnishings, leather lounge chairs, contemporary lighting and gorgeous bathrooms complete the newly renovated guest rooms, which also come with stunning city or river views.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/hyatt-regency-philadelphia/feed/image/
Latest Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing Stories from Uwishunu.com
December 20, 2013New Year’s Eve In Philadelphia 2013: The Best Places To Watch The New Year’s Eve Fireworks Over The Delaware River At 6 P.M. And Midnight
December 19, 2013Roundup: A Guide To New Year’s Eve Parties With Spectacular Views Of The Two Fireworks Shows At 6 P.M. And Midnight On December 31, 2013
November 8, 2013Roundup: A Guide To Thanksgiving Dinners At Restaurants In The Philadelphia Region
July 19, 2013Roundup: Our Top Picks For Hotel Happy Hours In Philadelphia
March 22, 2013Roundup: Top Picks For Easter Brunches, Dinners And Egg Hunts Across The City
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
301 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Independence National Historical Park
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- The Physick House
- The Powel House
- View more attractions