Inn at the Union League
Stylish and sophisticated lodging on the Avenue of the Arts
The Inn’s traditional décor is accented in leather, wood and marble. Adorning the walls and hallways is the League’s distinguished art and archive collection, as well as artifacts imbued with heritage and culture dating back to the early 1800s.
This four-diamond experience includes three restaurants, an executive fitness center, a 28,000-volume library and a fully equipped business center all conveniently located on the Avenue of the Arts.
The Inn at the League has 84 guest rooms and suites, each with its own charm. Truly in a class by itself, The Inn offers an incomparable mix of distinctive history and old world hospitality.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Art on City Hall
- Holiday POPS!
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Merriam Theater
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Rittenhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels