Inn at the Union League
Stylish and sophisticated lodging on the Avenue of the Arts
The Inn’s traditional décor is accented in leather, wood and marble. Adorning the walls and hallways is the League’s distinguished art and archive collection, as well as artifacts imbued with heritage and culture dating back to the early 1800s.
This four-diamond experience includes three restaurants, an executive fitness center, a 28,000-volume library and a fully equipped business center all conveniently located on the Avenue of the Arts.
The Inn at the League has 84 guest rooms and suites, each with its own charm. Truly in a class by itself, The Inn offers an incomparable mix of distinctive history and old world hospitality.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center City District Sips
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Holiday POPS!
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Merriam Theater
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- View more attractions
120 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- View more hotels