Le Méridien Philadelphia
Modern and elegant accommodations just steps away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Originally a YMCA, the Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel is housed in a 10-story Georgian revival-style structure with intriguing historical flair. The hotel is located in the heart of the city’s business district, less than one block from the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Love Park, Philadelphia’s City Hall, AND the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center, which will be completed in 2011.
The brand new Le Méridien Philadelphia Hotel features 202 guestrooms decorated in bold black-and-white décor with red accents. Newly opened in May 2010 just one block from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the modern yet elegant hotel boasts some iconic views: Love Park, William Penn-topped City Hall and the city’s distinct skyline.
Le Méridien’s premier location provides immediate access to the city’s best restaurants, shopping, museums and entertainment destinations including Rittenhouse Square, the Reading Terminal and the Avenue of the Arts.
Le Méridien’s exclusive luxury beds provide ultra pillow-topped comfort, with high thread count linens and full down pillows. Complimentary turn-down service is also available upon request.
- Skyline View Room
- Accessible Shower and/or Bath
- Grab Bars In Bathroom
- Park View Room
- Disability Accessible Roof
Striking features and architectural details awaken the eye: a skylight allows for the play of natural light to the hotel’s 75-foot central atrium courtyard, while guests may enjoy the airy restaurant and bar with graceful archways and classic woodwork.
The 202 rooms feature bold black-and white-decor with inspired red accents to enhance the hotel interior’s rich millwork. And with its views of City Hall, the Grand Ballroom provides a stately yet original setting for any gathering.
Dining at Amuse
Le Méridien’s Amuse is a chic new bar and brasserie, featuring sophisticated, French bistro fare such as onion soup gratinée, escargots, frisée aux lardons, sautéed skate, raw bar selections and salad niçoise — not to mention the extraordinary steak frites.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1730 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Tavern 17
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- The Dandelion Pub
- R2L Restaurant and Lounge
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Café Lutecia
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1701 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Swann Memorial Fountain
- Henry J. Cadbury Library
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Barbara Chase-Riboud : The Malcolm X Steles
- All Wars Memorial to Colored Soldiers and Sailors
- Dinosaurs Unearthed at the
Academy of Natural Sciences
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Ruth and Raymond G. Perelman Building
- Schuylkill River Trail
- View more attractions
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Alexander Inn
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- View more hotels