Le Méridien Philadelphia
Modern and elegant accommodations just steps away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Originally a YMCA, the Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel is housed in a 10-story Georgian revival-style structure with intriguing historical flair. The hotel is located in the heart of the city’s business district, less than one block from the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Love Park, Philadelphia’s City Hall, AND the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center, which will be completed in 2011.
The brand new Le Méridien Philadelphia Hotel features 202 guestrooms decorated in bold black-and-white décor with red accents. Newly opened in May 2010 just one block from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the modern yet elegant hotel boasts some iconic views: Love Park, William Penn-topped City Hall and the city’s distinct skyline.
Le Méridien’s premier location provides immediate access to the city’s best restaurants, shopping, museums and entertainment destinations including Rittenhouse Square, the Reading Terminal and the Avenue of the Arts.
Le Méridien’s exclusive luxury beds provide ultra pillow-topped comfort, with high thread count linens and full down pillows. Complimentary turn-down service is also available upon request.
- Skyline View Room
- Accessible Shower and/or Bath
- Grab Bars In Bathroom
- Park View Room
- Disability Accessible Roof
Striking features and architectural details awaken the eye: a skylight allows for the play of natural light to the hotel’s 75-foot central atrium courtyard, while guests may enjoy the airy restaurant and bar with graceful archways and classic woodwork.
The 202 rooms feature bold black-and white-decor with inspired red accents to enhance the hotel interior’s rich millwork. And with its views of City Hall, the Grand Ballroom provides a stately yet original setting for any gathering.
Dining at Amuse
Le Méridien’s Amuse is a chic new bar and brasserie, featuring sophisticated, French bistro fare such as onion soup gratinée, escargots, frisée aux lardons, sautéed skate, raw bar selections and salad niçoise — not to mention the extraordinary steak frites.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1200 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Banana Leaf
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Reading Terminal Market
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1 Boathouse Row
Lloyd Hall, a good starting point
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Cathedral Basilica of
Saints Peter and Paul
- Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs
- Bug Fest at the
Academy of Natural Sciences
- Robot Revolution
at The Franklin Institute
- Made In America Music Festival
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- The Comcast Center
- Washington Monument
- The Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- View more attractions
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels