Le Méridien Philadelphia
Modern and elegant accommodations just steps away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Originally a YMCA, the Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel is housed in a 10-story Georgian revival-style structure with intriguing historical flair. The hotel is located in the heart of the city’s business district, less than one block from the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Love Park, Philadelphia’s City Hall, AND the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center, which will be completed in 2011.
The brand new Le Méridien Philadelphia Hotel features 202 guestrooms decorated in bold black-and-white décor with red accents. Newly opened in May 2010 just one block from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the modern yet elegant hotel boasts some iconic views: Love Park, William Penn-topped City Hall and the city’s distinct skyline.
Le Méridien’s premier location provides immediate access to the city’s best restaurants, shopping, museums and entertainment destinations including Rittenhouse Square, the Reading Terminal and the Avenue of the Arts.
Le Méridien’s exclusive luxury beds provide ultra pillow-topped comfort, with high thread count linens and full down pillows. Complimentary turn-down service is also available upon request.
- Skyline View Room
- Accessible Shower and/or Bath
- Grab Bars In Bathroom
- Park View Room
- Disability Accessible Roof
Striking features and architectural details awaken the eye: a skylight allows for the play of natural light to the hotel’s 75-foot central atrium courtyard, while guests may enjoy the airy restaurant and bar with graceful archways and classic woodwork.
The 202 rooms feature bold black-and white-decor with inspired red accents to enhance the hotel interior’s rich millwork. And with its views of City Hall, the Grand Ballroom provides a stately yet original setting for any gathering.
Dining at Amuse
Le Méridien’s Amuse is a chic new bar and brasserie, featuring sophisticated, French bistro fare such as onion soup gratinée, escargots, frisée aux lardons, sautéed skate, raw bar selections and salad niçoise — not to mention the extraordinary steak frites.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
18th and Sansom
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Center City District Sips
- Le Bec-Fin
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- Café Lutecia
- Di Bruno Bros.
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
N 19th Street at Logan Square Logan Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Patrick Kelly: Runway of Love
at the Perelman Building
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors Memorial
- BlackStar Film Festival
- Three-Way Piece Number 1: Points
- Sister Cities Park
- Art in the Open
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Moore College of Art and Design
- View more attractions
117 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- View more hotels