Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Contemporary décor, gracious hospitality and inviting luxury
The first skyscraper ever built in the City of Brotherly Love is home to Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Contemporary décor and gracious hospitality make Loews Philadelphia one of Center City’s most inviting luxury hotels, recognized as of the “World’s Best” by Travel + Leisure readers.
Located in the heart of the city with the famous PSFS sign still illuminating the Philadelphia skyline, Loews Philadelphia Hotel is perfectly situated so you can take advantage of everything this city has to offer. Loews Hotels is proud to have restored the landmark PSFS Building to its original grandeur, while transforming it into a hotel that people from all over the world can experience and enjoy.
The Loews’ features 581 renovated guest rooms, including 12 suites and 54 concierge club rooms, luxuriously appointed and furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers.
Relax in the 15,000 square foot spa and enjoy a wide variety of treatments, full service hair salon, complete cardio center and twenty-meter, two-lane heated lap pool.
Bank & Bourbon
The newly opened restaurant, “Bank & Bourbon”, is located at the ground-level space at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. The modern American restaurant will feature a menu developed by Chef Thomas Harkins and an extensive bourbon program.
Learn more about the Loews Philadelphia Hotel and make reservations using the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- National Mechanics
- Reading Terminal Market
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Center City District Sips
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
901 Market Street, Level 2
Philadelphia, PA 19139
- Center for Architecture
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- The China Gate
- Asian Arts Initiative
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
1305 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels