Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Contemporary décor, gracious hospitality and inviting luxury
The first skyscraper ever built in the City of Brotherly Love is home to Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Contemporary décor and gracious hospitality make Loews Philadelphia one of Center City’s most inviting luxury hotels, recognized as of the “World’s Best” by Travel + Leisure readers.
Located in the heart of the city with the famous PSFS sign still illuminating the Philadelphia skyline, Loews Philadelphia Hotel is perfectly situated so you can take advantage of everything this city has to offer. Loews Hotels is proud to have restored the landmark PSFS Building to its original grandeur, while transforming it into a hotel that people from all over the world can experience and enjoy.
The Loews’ features 581 renovated guest rooms, including 12 suites and 54 concierge club rooms, luxuriously appointed and furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers.
Relax in the 15,000 square foot spa and enjoy a wide variety of treatments, full service hair salon, complete cardio center and twenty-meter, two-lane heated lap pool.
Bank & Bourbon
The newly opened restaurant, “Bank & Bourbon”, is located at the ground-level space at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. The modern American restaurant will feature a menu developed by Chef Thomas Harkins and an extensive bourbon program.
Learn more about the Loews Philadelphia Hotel and make reservations using the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
112 S. 13th Street Philadelphia, PA
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Bank & Bourbon
- National Mechanics
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1200 Market Street The Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center for Architecture
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Masonic Temple
- Mural Arts Program
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- View more attractions
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- View more hotels