Omni at Independence Park
European-style luxury combining sophistication and charm
Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s historic district, the Omni Independence Park is an AAA Four-Diamond hotel. From its perch on Chestnut Street, the Omni offers European-style luxury and the convenience of its location on Independence National Historic Park, neighboring both Society Hill and Old City.
Within short walking distance are all the popular attractions of Independence Mall (including the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Hall and Franklin Court) as well as all the shops, restaurants and vibrant energy of Old City, one of Center City’s most popular and vibrant neighborhoods.
Custom suites, deluxe rooms, complimentary wireless Internet access, Azalea restaurant (details at right) and the Omni Kids program are among the most popular features with guests.
If you’re coming with children, you’ll find plenty of kid-minded amenities here: suitcases filled with games and books, a goodie bag upon check-in and menu choices prepared especially for the younger set.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
235 N. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- The Powel House
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Once Upon a Nation
- Independence National Historical Park
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- National Constitution Center
- Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs
- View more attractions
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels