Penn’s View Hotel
Charming European hospitality in historic Old City
The Penn’s View Hotel, an intimate, boutique hotel originally built in 1828, provides elegant, European-style accommodations in a historic setting.
The hotel offers a perfect location in the Historic District, just a short walk to the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House and countless other historic sites.
The hotel’s 51 guest rooms are finely appointed with king- or queen-sized beds, while premium guest rooms feature Jacuzzis and working fireplaces. Each stay, for every room type, includes a morning newspaper and complimentary continental breakfast.
Room service is provided during restaurant operating hours by Ristorante Panorama . If you care to dine at the restaurant, you can enjoy the world’s largest wine bar with more than 150 wines by the glass. The hotel also features free wireless internet for all guests throughout the building and free access to the fitness room.
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
412 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Once Upon a Nation
- Dream Garden
- Independence National Historical Park
- National Constitution Center
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- View more attractions
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels