Rodeway Inn Center City
Reasonably priced rooms in the heart of the city
The Rodeway Inn® hotel is ideally located in the downtown central business district, with easy access to all major highways.
They offer reasonably priced, straightforward accommodations with updated in-room amenities, right in the heart of the city!
The property is within short walking distance of many local attractions and business centers including but not limited to: The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell Center, The Franklin Institute, The National Constitution Center, Liberty Place, Jefferson Hospital, University of Penn Hospital, Walnut Street Theater, numerous eateries.
Guests are invited to take advantage of special features and amenities like free continental breakfast, free local calls and a 24-hour concierge.
Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed internet accessing all rooms and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with new flat screen HDTVs and personal Keurig coffee makers in all rooms,irons, ironing boards, and hair dryers.
Note: The Rodeway Inn is a non-smoking hotel.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Masonic Temple
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- The Bourse
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Dream Garden
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- View more attractions
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels