Rodeway Inn Center City
Reasonably priced rooms in the heart of the city
The Rodeway Inn® hotel is ideally located in the downtown central business district, with easy access to all major highways.
They offer reasonably priced, straightforward accommodations with updated in-room amenities, right in the heart of the city!
The property is within short walking distance of many local attractions and business centers including but not limited to: The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell Center, The Franklin Institute, The National Constitution Center, Liberty Place, Jefferson Hospital, University of Penn Hospital, Walnut Street Theater, numerous eateries.
Guests are invited to take advantage of special features and amenities like free continental breakfast, free local calls and a 24-hour concierge.
Business travelers will appreciate free wireless high-speed internet accessing all rooms and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with new flat screen HDTVs and personal Keurig coffee makers in all rooms,irons, ironing boards, and hair dryers.
Note: The Rodeway Inn is a non-smoking hotel.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1225 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Garces Trading Company
- Percy Street Barbecue
- The Bourse
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
One North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Walnut Street Theatre
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- National Constitution Center
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Dream Garden
- View more attractions