The Conwell Inn at Temple University
Historic accommodations at the heart of Temple University
Conveniently located just off the Avenue of the Arts as its cuts through the vibrant campus of Temple University, the Conwell Inn is a great option for travelers who want to seek out the neighborhoods of Philadelphia.
The location is also just minutes from downtown Philadelphia, where you’ll find great shopping, dining, entertainment and more.
The Conwell Inn features 22 deluxe guest rooms, suites and meeting facilities to accommodate your business needs in addition to a complimentary European breakfast each morning. The Conwell Inn is also a historic landmark hotel.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Waterworks Drive and Kelly Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Temple University Libraries – The Special Collections Department
- The Charles L. Blockson Afro-American Collection
- Wagner Free Institute of Science
- The Philadelphia Jewish Archives Center
- The Village of Arts and Humanities
- View more attractions