The Conwell Inn at Temple University
Historic accommodations at the heart of Temple University
Conveniently located just off the Avenue of the Arts as its cuts through the vibrant campus of Temple University, the Conwell Inn is a great option for travelers who want to seek out the neighborhoods of Philadelphia.
The location is also just minutes from downtown Philadelphia, where you’ll find great shopping, dining, entertainment and more.
The Conwell Inn features 22 deluxe guest rooms, suites and meeting facilities to accommodate your business needs in addition to a complimentary European breakfast each morning. The Conwell Inn is also a historic landmark hotel.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Philadelphia Jewish Archives Center
Urban Archives, Paley Library
1210 Polett Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Wagner Free Institute of Science
- Temple University Libraries – The Special Collections Department
- The Charles L. Blockson Afro-American Collection
- The Village of Arts and Humanities
- Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center
- View more attractions