The Homewood Suites by Hilton® University City
Located within walking distance of the University of Pennsylvania
The Homewood Suites by Hilton® University City, Philadelphia is conveniently located within walking distance of the University of Pennsylvania.
Take a stroll down into the heart of the Central Business District or enjoy Philadelphia’s museums, shops and local restaurants. This brand new hotel is Hilton’s luxury extended stay brand.
Enjoy the historic landmarks that Philadelphia is well known for like the Independence Hall and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts. The hotel is within minutes of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the Veteran’s Administration Hospital, Drexel University and offers easy access to Amtrak’s 30th Street Station and Philadelphia International Airport.
At the end of your day relax in front of the lobby fireplace or unwind in a hot tub.
The Homewood Suites by Hilton® University City can also host your next conference, business meeting or special occasion.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
2951 Market Street (In 30th Street Station)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Porch at 30th Street Station
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Artisserie Chocolate Cafe
- University City Dining Days
- World Cafe Live
- Penne Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Avril 50
- Night Market – Lancaster Avenue
- Baby Blues BBQ
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1315 Walnut Street Suite 320 Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Mandell Theater
- 40th Street Summer Series
- Philadelphia International Children’s Festival
- Leonard Pearlstein Gallery at Drexel University
- Fisher Fine Arts Library
- The Drexel Collection
- Richards Medical Research Building
- Arthur Ross Gallery
- View more attractions