The Rittenhouse Hotel
One of Philadelphia’s most elegant hotels
Consistently recognized as one of the world’s finest places to stay by industry sources such as AAA, Conde Nast and Travel and Leisure, The Rittenhouse has become one of the most awarded hotel properties in Philadelphia.
The hotel is located on an intimate oasis on Rittenhouse Square where guests arrive to a Belgian stone courtyard, fountain and manicured gardens. The marble foyer leads to the hotel’s lobby appointed with traditional furnishings and a warm ambiance.
Soaring nine floors above downtown Philadelphia, The Rittenhouse Hotel has 98 total guest rooms, including 11 suites. All guest rooms at this hotel measure between 450 and 600 square feet – making them some the most spacious hotel rooms in the city.
Beautifully appointed with rich mahogany furnishings and lush fabrics, guest rooms at The Rittenhouse Hotel also boast large windows that overlook either Rittenhouse Square or the magnificent cityscape.
Other room amenities include:
- Plush bed with pillowtop mattress, duvets, and king size down pillows (Foam pillows are also available)
- 42” HD television with complimentary media hubs attached to play Ipods, MP3 players, portable games systems and laptops through the television.
- Desk with complimentary WiFi and wired high-speed Internet Access
- Luxurious marble bathroom
- Oversized bathtub and separate shower with massage shower head
- Aromatherapy Spa bath amenities
The Rittenhouse Hotel is located right on Rittenhouse Square, in the center of Philadelphia’s downtown.
Featuring all of the unique historic charm and residential ambiance of Rittenhouse Square, The Rittenhouse Hotel is convenient walking distance from major museums, cultural attractions, world-class shopping and the central business district. For corporate and leisure travel, The Rittenhouse provides the definitive Philadelphia hotel destination.
- Located in Center City’s most prestigious downtown area
- Just 10 blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Five minutes by taxi to Amtrak´s 30th Street Station
- Only 8 miles from Philadelphia International Airport
Dining – Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
A premier restaurant located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a grand view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative French menu changes with the season and in the past has included favorites like pumpkin soup with fried shallots and tuna steak with salmis sauce.
The wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
210 W. Rittenhouse Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Neighborhood:Book your stay now.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2008-2010 Delancey Place Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Duck Girl
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Center City District Sips
- The Franklin Institute
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- Thomas Hockley House
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- View more attractions