The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
Historic charm and genuine hospitality
The Warwick Hotel, Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia is renewed with stylish accommodations and designer interiors in Center City’s Rittenhouse Square.
Every guestroom, hallway and even the grand lobby of the historic hotel has undergone an extensive redesign, bringing a contemporary style to the landmark property.
The Warwick retains the former hotel’s charm and prime location in the center of Philadelphia’s downtown, from which you can easily walk and tour all of the amazing shopping, dining, cultural and historic attractions Philadelphia has to offer. The sleek decor and furnishings are designed with a sense of purpose, while the intriguing script on the walls is a guaranteed conversation starter, providing a unique and unexpected take on a grand sense of entrance.
All 301 guest rooms include home-away-from-home conveniences: refrigerators, complimentary in-room bottled water and Lavazza Coffee and, of course, complimentary wireless internet.
Stay fit during your stay in the hotel’s 2,000-square-foot exercise center featuring a complete weight room and 20 aerobic machines.
Originally opened in 1926, the landmark Philadelphia hotel is an example of English Renaissance architecture and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
For more information and took book a stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1946 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Alma De Cuba
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Café Lutecia
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Center City District Sips
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- The Dandelion Pub
- The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
118-128 N. Broad Street
(Broad and Cherry Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- The Barnes Foundation
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Philly @ The Movies:
Rocky at the
Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs
- Koresh Dance Company
- Shoe Museum
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- View more attractions
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- The Rittenhouse
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- View more hotels