Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Located in the heart of the nation’s most historic square mile
The Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District is getting a refreshed look for 2014. Guests can enjoy all-new furnishings and decor in the 364-room hotel while the Wyndham’s restaurant and expanded bar will offer a modern respite for travelers at the hotel.
Welcome to the nation’s most historic square mile. Set in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District offers the best in service and location.
Stay here and you’ll be right next to some of Philadelphia’s most popular historic attractions. The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the National Constitution Center, Betsy Ross House, Penn’s Landing, South Street and much more are all just minutes from your room.
The vibrant neighborhood of Old City, with its many shops, galleries, restaurants, bars and clubs, is nearby as well. As is the Pennsylvania Convention Center and several of Philadelphia’s nationally renowned hospitals. The Historic District also provides easy access to all major transportation arteries and is just ten minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport and Amtrak’s 30th Street Station.
The hotel itself boasts comfortably appointed guest rooms — complete with all of the comforts of home. Take advantage of the complimentary fitness center before relaxing at the hotel’s rooftop pool and enjoying a meal fit for a founding father at Coin’s Restaurant & Pub.
Coin’s Restaurant & Pub
Located inside the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District, Coin’s Restaurant & Pub is open for breakfast and dinner, with a variety of American-style offerings for each meal. Guests or visitors can take advantage of Coin’s family-friendly dining and comfortable atmosphere before continuing their Philadelphia adventure.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Center City District Sips
- Garces Trading Company
- Reading Terminal Market
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
301 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- The Physick House
- Independence National Historical Park
- Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Independence Visitor Center
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- View more attractions
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels