Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- Duck Girl
- Bloomsday in Philadelphia
- Thomas Hockley House
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- View more attractions
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels