Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2111 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- The Philly Pops
- City Hall
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- PIFA Street Fair
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels