Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
6th and Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Duck Girl
- Center City District Sips
- The Wilma Theater
- Rittenhouse Square
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- The Academy of Music
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Rittenhouse
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels