Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- City Hall
- Opera Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Merriam Theater
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Inn at the Union League
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels