Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
and other various locations
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Plays and Players Theater
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Thomas Hockley House
- Prince Theater
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- View more attractions
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels