Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
S. 19th Street and Rittenhouse Square Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Square
- Duck Girl
- Plays and Players Theater
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- View more attractions
210 W. Rittenhouse Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels