Setting the stage for comedy in Philadelphia
For nearly two decades, 1812 Productions has provided Philadelphia with a good laugh. The only all-comedy theater company in the city, 1812 is known for their uproarious performances of classic and original comedic productions.
1812 Productions is named not for the famous overture, but for the street address where Jennifer Childs and Peter Pryor founded the theater company 1997. Today, they continue to produce performances of original works as well as pieces by established and emerging playwrights and artists.
Twice awarded “Best Theater Company” from Philadelphia Magazine, 1812 Productions is known for original vaudeville and their popular, annual political satire, This Is The Week That Is.
For more information on 1812 Productions and to purchase tickets to upcoming performances, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- PIFA Street Fair
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Art on City Hall
- Plays and Players Theater
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- First Unitarian Church
- Art in the Open
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Inn at the Union League
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- View more hotels