Art at the Airport
Local artwork takes flight at the Philadelphia International Airport
In 1998, Philadelphia International Airport established an Exhibitions Program — a visual arts initiative to humanize the Airport environment, provide visibility for Philadelphia’s unique cultural life, and to enrich the experience of the traveling public.
The Exhibitions Program is responsible for organizing and presenting rotating exhibitions that are located throughout the Airport. The exhibits change throughout the year to provide a variety of educational and cultural programs. This forum for presenting visual art attests to the Airport’s commitment in supporting arts and culture.
The Exhibitions Program provides millions of visitors from around the world access to a wide variety of art forms by artists and arts institutions from the Philadelphia area.
Click here for a list of current and past exhibitions at the Philadelphia International Airport.
In the neighborhood
9000 Bartram Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Best Western Philadelphia Airport
South at Widener
- Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel
- Renaissance Philadelphia Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions