Plays and Players Theater
100 years of theater in Philadelphia
For more than a century, Plays & Players has been devoted to bringing quality theater experiences to Philadelphia audiences.
A coalition of theatre artists and enthusiasts, Plays & Players strives to provide intelligent, inclusive and diverse plays that engage and entertain audiences; to invest in local talent; and to preserve its historic landmark home.
Part of the National Register of Historic Places, Plays & Players Theater has seen historic perfornces including the world premiere of acclaimed Stalag 17 in 1949, a childhood performance from actor Kevin Bacon and much more.
For information on the current season and to learn more, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Prince Theater
- Art in the Open
- Koresh Dance Company
- Rittenhouse Square
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Philly Pops
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- Dilworth Park
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- View more attractions
120 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels