Plays and Players Theater
100 years of theater in Philadelphia
For more than a century, Plays & Players has been devoted to bringing quality theater experiences to Philadelphia audiences.
A coalition of theatre artists and enthusiasts, Plays & Players strives to provide intelligent, inclusive and diverse plays that engage and entertain audiences; to invest in local talent; and to preserve its historic landmark home.
Part of the National Register of Historic Places, Plays & Players Theater has seen historic perfornces including the world premiere of acclaimed Stalag 17 in 1949, a childhood performance from actor Kevin Bacon and much more.
For information on the current season and to learn more, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Duck Girl
- Center City District Sips
- Rittenhouse Square
- The Philly Pops
- Dilworth Park
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- View more attractions
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Latham Hotel
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels