Plays and Players Theater
100 years of theater in Philadelphia
For more than a century, Plays & Players has been devoted to bringing quality theater experiences to Philadelphia audiences.
A coalition of theatre artists and enthusiasts, Plays & Players strives to provide intelligent, inclusive and diverse plays that engage and entertain audiences; to invest in local talent; and to preserve its historic landmark home.
Part of the National Register of Historic Places, Plays & Players Theater has seen historic perfornces including the world premiere of acclaimed Stalag 17 in 1949, a childhood performance from actor Kevin Bacon and much more.
For information on the current season and to learn more, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
The Academy of Music 1420 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Dilworth Park
- The Wilma Theater
- Art in the Open
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Philly Pops
- View more attractions
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- View more hotels