Plays and Players Theater
100 years of theater in Philadelphia
For more than a century, Plays & Players has been devoted to bringing quality theater experiences to Philadelphia audiences.
A coalition of theatre artists and enthusiasts, Plays & Players strives to provide intelligent, inclusive and diverse plays that engage and entertain audiences; to invest in local talent; and to preserve its historic landmark home.
Part of the National Register of Historic Places, Plays & Players Theater has seen historic perfornces including the world premiere of acclaimed Stalag 17 in 1949, a childhood performance from actor Kevin Bacon and much more.
For information on the current season and to learn more, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2023 Sansom St Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Philly Pops
- The Academy of Music
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- City Hall
- Koresh Dance Company
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- 1812 Productions
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Inn at the Union League
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels