Redefining the public and political spectrum
This internationally recognized non-profit cultural center hosts exhibitions and programs with a socio-political focus. Programs explore the role of artists in society and art’s power to transform political realities.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Studio 34
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- The Rotunda
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- View more attractions