Performance space and community gathering place
Built as a house of worship in 1911, The Rotunda now comprises two spaces that host arts and cultural events. Its mission is to present art as a catalyst for social change. The Rotunda serves as a host and venue for hundreds of events every year, including concerts, symposiums, film screenings and much more.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Studio 34
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- Slought Foundation
- View more attractions