A haven for singer-songwriter performances in Old City
The Tin Angel, in the historic Old City section of Philadelphia, is a cosmopolitan café, cozy, comfortable and perfect for its intimate presentations of classic folksingers like Ramblin’ Jack Elliot and Odetta.
Seated at the back bar or at a candlelit table, you can also see emerging artists like Dar Williams and Richard Shindell. The intimate, inviting atmosphere and the great sound — with acoustics that should please even the choosiest of audiophiles — make for a calm night with stellar music.
For more information on Tin Angel, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Alexander Inn
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Lokal Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Best Western Plus Convention Center
- Sleep Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1 N Independence Mall W.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- National Constitution Center
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- The Academy of Music
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- The Irish Memorial
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Brasil’s Nightclub
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Franklin Square
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining