A haven for singer-songwriter performances in Old City
The Tin Angel, in the historic Old City section of Philadelphia, is a cosmopolitan café, cozy, comfortable and perfect for its intimate presentations of classic folksingers like Ramblin’ Jack Elliot and Odetta.
Seated at the back bar or at a candlelit table, you can also see emerging artists like Dar Williams and Richard Shindell. The intimate, inviting atmosphere and the great sound — with acoustics that should please even the choosiest of audiophiles — make for a calm night with stellar music.
For more information on Tin Angel, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1 N Independence Mall W.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Betsy Ross House
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Arden Theatre Company
- Powel House
- Stratus Lounge
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining