A haven for singer-songwriter performances in Old City
The Tin Angel, in the historic Old City section of Philadelphia, is a cosmopolitan café, cozy, comfortable and perfect for its intimate presentations of classic folksingers like Ramblin’ Jack Elliot and Odetta.
Seated at the back bar or at a candlelit table, you can also see emerging artists like Dar Williams and Richard Shindell. The intimate, inviting atmosphere and the great sound — with acoustics that should please even the choosiest of audiophiles — make for a calm night with stellar music.
For more information on Tin Angel, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
40 N. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Once Upon a Nation
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Independence After Hours
- Independence National Historical Park
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- Caribbean Festival
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining