An Old City and Rittenhouse favorite in West Philly
With sister locations catering to the college and post-college crowd in the Old City and Rittenhouse Square neighborhoods, a West Philly branch finally brings the brand directly to the college area. Ping pong, pool, bubble hockey tables, DJs on the weekends and ultra-cheap food during sporting events mean there’s something to do at all hours of the day and night.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- Slought Foundation
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- The Rotunda
- Studio 34
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- View more attractions