Howl at the Moon
A high-energy, live music bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy live music bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, talented performers take the stage to put on an energetic show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu, which features everyone’s favorite – twists on American classics!
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
401 S. Broad Street
The Gershman Y
City, PA 19147
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Wilma Theater
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- PIFA Street Fair
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- View more attractions
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Alexander Inn
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels