Howl at the Moon
A lively dueling piano bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing-along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy dueling piano bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, performers take the stage to put together a lively show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu of featuring twists on American classics.
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
276 S. 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Liberty Block Party
Wawa Welcome America!
- Saxbys Coffee
- The Corner Foodery
- Rex 1516
- Ocean Prime
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- Tastebuds Market & Catering
- Magpie Artisan Pie Bakery & Boutique
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- PIFA Street Fair
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Art on City Hall
- Center City District Sips
- View more attractions
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Inn at the Union League
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels