Howl at the Moon
A high-energy, live music bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy live music bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, talented performers take the stage to put on an energetic show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu, which features everyone’s favorite – twists on American classics!
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Prince Theater
- Merriam Theater
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Thomas Hockley House
- The Wilma Theater
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Rittenhouse Square
- View more attractions
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- View more hotels