Howl at the Moon
A lively dueling piano bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing-along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy dueling piano bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, performers take the stage to put together a lively show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu of featuring twists on American classics.
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- 1812 Productions
- The Academy of Music
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Mütter Museum
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Inn at the Union League
- View more hotels