Howl at the Moon
A lively dueling piano bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing-along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy dueling piano bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, performers take the stage to put together a lively show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu of featuring twists on American classics.
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Center City District Sips
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- View more attractions
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels