Howl at the Moon
A high-energy, live music bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy live music bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, talented performers take the stage to put on an energetic show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu, which features everyone’s favorite – twists on American classics!
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1920 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 735-1685 (tickets), (215) 735-1685 (office)
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Academy of Music
- Art in the Open
- Opera Philadelphia
- 1812 Productions
- View more attractions
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- View more hotels