Howl at the Moon
A lively dueling piano bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing-along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy dueling piano bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, performers take the stage to put together a lively show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu of featuring twists on American classics.
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Center City District Sips
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Art on City Hall
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Inn at the Union League
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Alexander Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels