Howl at the Moon
A high-energy, live music bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy live music bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, talented performers take the stage to put on an energetic show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu, which features everyone’s favorite – twists on American classics!
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- PIFA Street Fair
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Merriam Theater
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- View more hotels