Howl at the Moon
A high-energy, live music bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy live music bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, talented performers take the stage to put on an energetic show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu, which features everyone’s favorite – twists on American classics!
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Art on City Hall
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Wilma Theater
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Merriam Theater
- View more attractions
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- Inn at the Union League
- The Rittenhouse
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The DWIGHT D,
a City House Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels