Howl at the Moon
A high-energy, live music bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy live music bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, talented performers take the stage to put on an energetic show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu, which features everyone’s favorite – twists on American classics!
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
18th and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Duck Girl
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- City Hall
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Thomas Hockley House
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Center City District Sips
- View more attractions
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels