Howl at the Moon
A lively dueling piano bar in Center City
Warm up your vocal cords and prepare for a night singing-along with your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon in Center City.
An upbeat, interactive nightlife destination, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy dueling piano bar with popular locations across the country.
Every night, performers take the stage to put together a lively show using pianos, drums, guitars, and audience participation. Shows never follow a set template or playlist and the party is always evolving.
Quench your thirst at the bar with craft beers and cocktails or grab a bite to eat from the menu of featuring twists on American classics.
For specials and to learn more about Howl at the Moon, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Art on City Hall
- Merriam Theater
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- The Rittenhouse
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels