Philly’s most sophisticated gay hangout
It’s a rare find when the thumpa-thump of the club meets the swell velour of a classy lounge. q lounge is your place to find a martini-fabulous happy hour and the home of the style-set boys after dark.
q lounge features locally grown meats and produce from nearby Lancaster County, fruit-inspired cocktails and the area’s hottest DJs and talent.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Lantern Theater Company
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining