Philly’s most sophisticated gay hangout
It’s a rare find when the thumpa-thump of the club meets the swell velour of a classy lounge. q lounge is your place to find a martini-fabulous happy hour and the home of the style-set boys after dark.
q lounge features locally grown meats and produce from nearby Lancaster County, fruit-inspired cocktails and the area’s hottest DJs and talent.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
825 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Lantern Theater Company
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining