The Bike Stop
The best leather bar to watch sports
Leather and levis visitors, have no fear. The Bike Stop is for you. Though it’s tucked away on a side street in the Gayborhood, this off-the-beaten path locale may be the friendliest — and most unique leather bar you’ve ever visited.
When you enter the bar, know you are standing at the cultural center for the Philadelphia leather crowd. But don’t just stay downstairs in the “Bike Stop.” Journey upstairs to the “Short Stop” where you can get wings and Philly sports with die hard local fans. You’ll find dancing on the third floor, but only on weekends.
You don’t need to be into the leather scene to visit The Bike Stop. The second floor has emerged as the premiere gay establishment to watch sports.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Washington Square
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining