The Bike Stop
The best leather bar to watch sports
Leather and levis visitors, have no fear. The Bike Stop is for you. Though it’s tucked away on a side street in the Gayborhood, this off-the-beaten path locale may be the friendliest — and most unique leather bar you’ve ever visited.
When you enter the bar, know you are standing at the cultural center for the Philadelphia leather crowd. But don’t just stay downstairs in the “Bike Stop.” Journey upstairs to the “Short Stop” where you can get wings and Philly sports with die hard local fans. You’ll find dancing on the third floor, but only on weekends.
You don’t need to be into the leather scene to visit The Bike Stop. The second floor has emerged as the premiere gay establishment to watch sports.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
401 S. Broad Street
The Gershman Y
City, PA 19147
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Washington Square
- Holiday POPS!
- The Wilma Theater
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1225 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Valanni Social
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- XIX (Nineteen)
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Varga Bar
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining