A good welcome to the City of Brotherly Love
The moment you step through the doors of the Westbury, heads may turn, but they’re usually smiling at you. The large oval bar takes up the bulk of the space and cozy, inviting booths make the Westbury a good place for good group conversation.
The Westbury is not a particularly loud bar, nor is it particularly fancy. If you aren’t into image and you like your chicken sandwiches, this is the place for you. The digital jukebox allows you to download songs and there’s enough room for dancing in the corner. Try the potent Long Island Ice Teas.
The Westbury sponsors countless softball teams—slow pitch, fast pitch, women’s and men’s and a team is always having a celebration inside.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
825 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 574-3550 ext 4
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- The Wilma Theater
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining