Philly’s favorite neighborhood gay bar
This is the bar where gay men sit and watch the world go buy. Just off bustling Locust Street near the heart of the Gayborhood, Uncles occasionally flies under the radar. However, if you’re looking for a small, intimate and slightly smoky spot, don’t pass Uncle’s by. And dress casually for a low-key night.
Good Philadelphia conversation awaits you inside; topics vary but don’t be suprised if you come upon a colorful discusion on the ins and outs and ups and downs of Philly politics.
While there’s no tap at Uncles, the selection of imported and domestic bottles is sure to keep you happy.
The Uncle’s jukebox features everything from 80s hits to jazz standards to cheesy 60s love ballads.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
321 S. 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
530 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Chart House
- City Tavern
- Headhouse Farmers Market
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Pizzeria Stella
- The Twisted Tail
- South Street Souvlaki
- Keating’s Rope & Anchor,
Bar + Kitchen
- Dog Days of Summer Cook-Off
- View more Restuarants & Dining