Philly’s favorite neighborhood gay bar
This is the bar where gay men sit and watch the world go buy. Just off bustling Locust Street near the heart of the Gayborhood, Uncles occasionally flies under the radar. However, if you’re looking for a small, intimate and slightly smoky spot, don’t pass Uncle’s by. And dress casually for a low-key night.
Good Philadelphia conversation awaits you inside; topics vary but don’t be suprised if you come upon a colorful discusion on the ins and outs and ups and downs of Philly politics.
While there’s no tap at Uncles, the selection of imported and domestic bottles is sure to keep you happy.
The Uncle’s jukebox features everything from 80s hits to jazz standards to cheesy 60s love ballads.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
211 S. Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Seaport Parade of Lights
- Dream Garden
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining