Philly’s favorite neighborhood gay bar
This is the bar where gay men sit and watch the world go buy. Just off bustling Locust Street near the heart of the Gayborhood, Uncles occasionally flies under the radar. However, if you’re looking for a small, intimate and slightly smoky spot, don’t pass Uncle’s by. And dress casually for a low-key night.
Good Philadelphia conversation awaits you inside; topics vary but don’t be suprised if you come upon a colorful discusion on the ins and outs and ups and downs of Philly politics.
While there’s no tap at Uncles, the selection of imported and domestic bottles is sure to keep you happy.
The Uncle’s jukebox features everything from 80s hits to jazz standards to cheesy 60s love ballads.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
219 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mother Bethel AME Church Bicentennial Celebration Series
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Dream Garden
- Washington Square
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Physick House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
101 Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Keating’s River Grill
- Jim’s Steaks
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- City Tavern
- Talula’s Garden
- View more Restuarants & Dining