Philly’s favorite neighborhood gay bar
This is the bar where gay men sit and watch the world go buy. Just off bustling Locust Street near the heart of the Gayborhood, Uncles occasionally flies under the radar. However, if you’re looking for a small, intimate and slightly smoky spot, don’t pass Uncle’s by. And dress casually for a low-key night.
Good Philadelphia conversation awaits you inside; topics vary but don’t be suprised if you come upon a colorful discusion on the ins and outs and ups and downs of Philly politics.
While there’s no tap at Uncles, the selection of imported and domestic bottles is sure to keep you happy.
The Uncle’s jukebox features everything from 80s hits to jazz standards to cheesy 60s love ballads.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
143 South 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Dream Garden
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
301 South Street (Between Front and 10th Streets) Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Nomad Pizza
- City Tavern
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Dog Days of Summer Cook-Off
- Blackbird Pizzeria
- Jim’s Steaks
- Bridget Foy’s
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- View more Restuarants & Dining