Spectacular skyline views from the west side
Both Powelton residents and Drexel students flock to this 2.5-acre oasis for its walking paths, benches and open green space, where picnics, Frisbee games, reading and sunbathing are the main activities. And that view—it makes a typical day in the park visually stunning.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/drexel-park/feed/image/
Latest Drexel Park Stories from Uwishunu.com
August 22, 2013Tonight Picks: Free Movie Screenings At Drexel Park, Schuylkill Banks And Penn’s Landing, Seafood Boil At Morgan’s Pier, Food Trucks At World Cafe, Diner En Blanc And More
August 20, 2013Reminder: The Awesome Fest At Drexel Park Presents Two Final Film Screenings, Tonight, August 20 And Thursday, August 22
August 16, 2013Reminder: The Awesome Fest, A Summer Long ’80s Music And Film Festival Ends On Thursday, August 22
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3819 Hamilton St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- BlackStar Film Festival
- 33rd Street Armory
- Photo West Gallery
- Community Education Center
- Philadelphia Boys Choir and Chorale
- Lancaster Avenue Jazz and Arts Festival
- View more attractions