Research and Publications
Research on travel and tourism in the Philadelphia region
The in-house research department at VISIT PHILADELPHIA® tracks visitor statistics, measures tourism's impact on the region, and provides insight and tracking for every marketing program VISIT PHILADELPHIA develops.
To learn more about VISIT PHILADELPHIA® research and reports, or to discuss what information may be relevant to your organization and its needs, please contact Nancy Serbin, Research Director, at email@example.com.
(all link to downloadable pdfs)
Regional Visitation & Economic Impact
- 1997-2015 Visitor Volume
- 2014 Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary & Full Report
- 2013 Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary & Full Report
- 2012 Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary & Full Report
- 2015 Overnight Leisure Visitor Profile
- 2015 Day Leisure Visitor Profile
- 2015 Overnight Accommodations Visitor Profile (visitors staying in paid accommodations compared to those staying with family and friends)
- 2015 Philadelphia Hotel Performance
- 1997-2015 Hotel Market Mix
- 2014 Philadelphia Leisure Story
- Philadelphia Hotel Inventory
Web & Social Media Statistics
All reports are in Adobe Acrobat format. You can get more information or download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
For research on the national tourism industry, visit U.S. Travel Association.