Research and Publications
Research on Travel and Tourism in the Philadelphia Region
GPTMC’s in-house research department tracks visitor statistics, measures tourism’s impact on the region, and provides insight and tracking for every marketing program GPTMC develops.
To learn more about GPTMC’s research program and reports, or to discuss what information may be relevant to your organization and its needs, please contact Ethan Conner-Ross, Vice President of Research and Planning, at email@example.com.
Tourism Industry Impact
- Visitor Volume Report
- Economic Impact Report
- 2012 Hotel Wrap Up Report
- With Love Philadelphia ROI Study
- Economic Impact of Tutankhamun
- Economic Impact of Benjamin Franklin
- Economic Impact of Salvador Dali
- July 4th Tourism
Visitors To Philadelphia
- Visitor Demographic Report
- Winter 2011 Hotel Visitor Survey
- Summer 2010 Hotel Visitor Survey
- Philadelphia’s Gay and Lesbian Visitors 2011
All reports are in Adobe Acrobat format. You can get more information or download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
For research on the national tourism industry, visit U.S. Travel Association.