Research and Publications
Research on Travel and Tourism in the Philadelphia Region
The in-house research department at VISIT PHILADELPHIA™ tracks visitor statistics, measures tourism's impact on the region, and provides insight and tracking for every marketing program VISIT PHILADELPHIA develops.
To learn more about VISIT PHILADELPHIA™ research and reports, or to discuss what information may be relevant to your organization and its needs, please contact Nancy Serbin, Research Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philly Friends Panel
Love Philadelphia and interested in helping VISIT PHILADELPHIA™ promote the city? Click here to sign up for our Philly Friends Panel and answer questions about the city & travel trends from time to time.
Tourism Industry Impact
- Visitor Volume Report
- Economic Impact Report
- 2012 Hotel Wrap Up Report
- With Love Philadelphia ROI Study
- Economic Impact of Tutankhamun
- Economic Impact of Benjamin Franklin
- Economic Impact of Salvador Dali
- July 4th Tourism
Visitors To Philadelphia
- Visitor Demographic Report
- Winter 2011 Hotel Visitor Survey
- Summer 2010 Hotel Visitor Survey
- Philadelphia's Gay and Lesbian Visitors 2011
All reports are in Adobe Acrobat format. You can get more information or download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
For research on the national tourism industry, visit U.S. Travel Association.