Research and Publications
Research on travel and tourism in the Philadelphia region
The in-house research department at VISIT PHILADELPHIA® tracks visitor statistics, measures tourism's impact on the region, and provides insight and tracking for every marketing program VISIT PHILADELPHIA develops.
To learn more about VISIT PHILADELPHIA® research and reports, or to discuss what information may be relevant to your organization and its needs, please contact Nancy Serbin, Research Director, at email@example.com.
(all link to downloadable pdfs)
Regional Visitation & Economic Impact
- 1997-2015 Visitor Volume
- 2015 Visitation & Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary
- 2015 Visitation & Economic Impact of Tourism Full Report
- 2014 Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary & Full Report
- 2013 Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary & Full Report
- 2012 Economic Impact of Tourism Executive Summary & Full Report
Web & Social Media Statistics
Pennsylvania Tourism Industry
National Tourism Industry Reports
VISIT PHILADELPHIA Campaigns as Featured Case Studies:
All reports are in Adobe Acrobat format. You can get more information or download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
For research on the national tourism industry, visit U.S. Travel Association.