Delicious dining overlooking Independence National Historical Park
The breathtaking view of historic, red brick buildings across the street is almost as great as the meal itself at Azalea, the contemporary American restaurant in the Omni Hotel.
Within a lush environment of tiger-printed chairs and velvet furnishings, you can indulge in delicious regional dishes such as sautéed quail on eggplant.
In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner, Azalea also serves a delicious Sunday Brunch, which is an absolutely delightful way to conclude the perfect weekend in Philadelphia.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
22 S. 3rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Independence National Historical Park
- National Constitution Center
- Fringe Festival
- Fireman’s Hall
- Dream Garden
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining